Tuesday, December 29, 2015

UNITED METHODIST CHURCH PASTOR VAL SANSING ON NOVEMBER 29, 2014, REQUESTS IN WRITING THAT I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN, NOT SEND HER ANY ADDITIONAL E-MAIL LETTERS, WITH PREVIOUS E-MAIL LETTERS OF MINE TO THAT DISTINGUISHED FEMALE MEMBER OF THE CLERGY IN AUSTIN HAVING INCLUDED FACTUAL STATEMENTS ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES AND ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP, AS I LAY ALONE SNORING ON MY OWN BED, BY ALLEGED CRIME SUSPECTS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


On Saturday, November 29, 2014 2:27 PM, Valerie Sansing wrote:

So sorry John but I am no longer pastoring at Covenant UMC. Please remove me from you mailing list.

Blessings,

Pastor Val

Pastor

Life in the City UMC

512/963-1631 (phone)

val@lifeinthecityaustin.org

www.lifeinthecity.org

_________

On Nov 29, 2014, at 12:31 PM, John McMillan (at the personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net) wrote:

Dear Rev. Sansing,

I hope that you and your friendly Covenant United Methodist Church congregation (in northwest Austin, a matter of blocks from my rental apartment unit then at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in Austin) are having a joyous and healthful and prosperous Holiday Season.

Rev. Sansing, one of my three restaurant jobs ended very abruptly on November 14 when a fire destroyed that Denny's Lakeline restaurant that morning shortly after I had begun my workshift there as a waiter.

I have lost hundreds of dollars in tip income and wages I would have otherwise earned at that restaurant this month.

Rev. Sansing, is there any possibility you and your very kind church might be willing to offer me financial assistance on a one-time basis during this emergency that will help me to pay my apartment rent due by 6 p.m. December 3, 2014?

I need to emphasize that I am applying for other weekend work opportunities, but so far have not been hired for any job on weekends.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com John Kevin McMillan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.