Sunday, December 27, 2015

NON-PROFIT GROUP OPPOSING MIND-CONTROL PROJECTS SENDS DEC. 26, 2015, REPLY NOTE TO MYSELF, FORMER BOSTON-AREA RESIDENT AND CURRENT CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



On Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:47 PM, PEERS Websites wrote:

Dear John,

I'm afraid we don't have any information like that. For advice should this turn out to be true, see http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation#mindcontrolsurvivors. I wish you all the best with this.

Take care,

Fred Burks for WantToKnow.info

Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network: www.peerservice.org - PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 3:59 PM, WantToKnow.info wrote:

Submitted on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 15:59
Submitted by anonymous user: [108.162.221.206]

Submitted values are:

Your name: John Kevin McMillan (of Austin, Texas, USA, with my home phone number in northwest Austin of (512) 342-2295 and my home address in Austin of: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759)
Email: mcmillanj@att.net
Message: Does your noble organization know of any possible mind control project or mind-control experiment to which I myself was ever or am currently being subjected against my wishes for any period of time? I am posing this question to you because one Boston-based attorney (Massachusetts Bar Association-affiliated attorney David Grossack (with a correction here by me, complainant John Kevin McMillan, on the cited attorney's name on January 29, 2016)) did volunteer to me on the telephone from his law office several years ago that during a prior period in which I myself had resided in the Greater Boston area, I may have been victimized by a federally-sponsored "mind control project" in the 1980s in which I was possibly among the persons being subjected to that mind-control project without prior consent from myself or themselves.

The results of this submission may be viewed at: http://www.wanttoknow.info/c/node/22045/submission/503

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.