Wednesday, April 15, 2015

NATIONALLY RENOWNED AND ETHICS-MINDED STATE BAR OF TEXAS MEMBER PRIVATE ATTORNEY LOUIS BRATTON OF AUSTIN STATES IN A 2012 REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME THAT LEGAL ACTIONS BY TEXAS LEGISLATURE MAKE IT 'ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PROSECUTE' DEFENDANTS IN A COURT OF LAW HERE IN A CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE CRIMES FELONY CASE OF THE TYPE THAT I MYSELF AS THE CITED SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE VICTIM OF THOSE TYPES OF FELONY CRIMES IN AUSTIN, HAD DESCRIBED IN WRITING TO FIRST-RATE ATTORNEY AND STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL (AISD) ALUMNUS LOUIS BRATTON



On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:09 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Louis,

Your kind reply note reminds me that virtually every night when I prepare to go to bed, regardless of the time of night (whether 1 a.m., 2 a.m., 1:30 a.m., midnight, etc.) that is, I suddenly hear the sound of continuous running water for a multi-minute period (like a shower or a bath running) that is apparently occurring in one or more of the following apt. units situated in this section of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin (an apartment complex owned by a for-profit corporation, Westdale Properties or some such name, based along Commerce Street in Dallas)....

In answer to your implied question, Louis, I have not succeeded at narrowing the suspects list to one total person or one total neighbor of mine. .... It is ironic that the very same young man who reportedly alleged to his female work supervisor (in a recent prior year) that I myself was somehow "stalking" him ..., later himself chose in April or so of 2011 (correct date?) to move into the very same apartment complex where I myself reside. He also chose to move into an apartment unit (at Wind River Crossing) ... that has a clear view of the outdoor balcony in front of my own one-bedroom apt. unit (Apt. 325).

Louis, I apologize to you for offering you this elaboration in regard to my own criminal-law and civil-law legal complaint. I hope you won't mind my mentioning that since my anus feels very sore much of the time these days as a result of the alleged illegal intruder in my apt. during my sleep, and since I have ...(lost) hundreds of hours of sleep and REM sleep ever since mid-April 2011 because of alleged physical abuse of my own body during my sleep as I lay alone on my own Swedish bed in my apt. unit, and since I often sense that I'm at increased risk of contracting anal cancer or colon cancer or circulatory or nervous-system injuries as a result of bodily injuries inflicted on me during my sleep by the illegal intruder or illegal intruders in my apt. bedroom, I feel an urgent need to make fast progress at identifying the right suspect for a private attorney.

Thank you again for your very kind reply notes.

If you ever do think of ANY reputable private-attorney member of the State Bar of Texas who's willing to help me legally challenge the outrageous decision by the Austin Police Department to REFUSE to do any lab testing on the extensive DNA medical swabs that were obtained from several parts of my own body by a female forensic nurse on Dec. 22, 2011, inside St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room, that legal assistance would be truly be a life-saver for me.

I feel very sure that those DNA lab-test results will definitely identify DNA from at least one person other than myself. And since NO ONE has ever been permitted by me to have ANY intimate bodily contact with me during that applicable time period, that criminal-law evidence will be very compelling on my behalf.

Best Wishes to you, Louis, and congratulations again for your phenomenal record as a very ethical and very successful personal-injury private attorney here in Austin!

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Tue, 4/24/12, Louis Bratton wrote:

From: Louis Bratton

Subject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis

To: "John McMillan"

Cc: andrea@brattonfirm.com

Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 11:41 AM

John – the conservative legislature and judiciary has made cases of this nature almost impossible to prosecute – you would have to know who the perpetrator is to even begin – I don’t know an atty who handles these matter any more – you might try travis county lawyer referral service on the outside chance they could make a recommendation – sorry for all your troubles --louis

________
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:46 PM

To: Louis BrattonSubject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis

Dear Louis,

Thank you for sending me a prompt reply note about this ongoing, year-round personal-injury case in which I am the victim of physical abuse, physical or sexual torture, and anal molestation as well as anal-sex rape during my nocturnal slumber inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin on a daily and year-round basis.

I would also like to take this opportunity to praise the politeness of each of the staff members of yours whom I have spoken with on the telephone at various times since the late 1990s when I have called your private law office in Austin.

Louis, do you know of any reputable private attorney you yourself feel comfortable about recommending to me who MIGHT possibly be willing to file a civil-law legal complaint on my own behalf here in Austin, Texas?

One of the reasons why I will make a particularly strong civil-law complainant here in Austin is that I myself have been completely celibate throughout all of my waking or conscious hours in Austin, Texas, and anywhere else in Central Texas, for that matter, ever since December 1979. And I lead a permanently marijuana-free as well as permanently illicit-drug-free, civil and law-abiding and honest, lifelong-tobacco-free, and permanently alcohol-free lifestyle without my having ever been previously addicted to any illicit drug or to alcohol.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply note in response to this one follow-up question from myself.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee in Austin for the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency, respectively.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 4/23/12, Louis Bratton wrote:

From: Louis Bratton

Subject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 3:26 PM

John – I don’t think this is a matter I can help with - louis

_____________
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:41 PM

To: Louis Bratton

Subject: a follow-up question to Louis

Louis,

Are you willing to consider providing me with legal representation in this very shocking personal-injury case (see below) in which I am the victim?

I need to also mention about this personal-injury case that the apartment management team at my apartment complex in 2011 declined to fix the lock to the sliding screen door that runs parallel to and outside of the six-foot-high and very long glass sliding door situated between the outdoor balcony and (the) one (total) bedroom of my top-floor apartment unit.

I do not know how that lock to my sliding screen door somehow got broken, and I am very sure that I did not do that myself. I did report that problem to the Austin Police Department in 2011.

An Austin police officer initially told me in 2011 that the apartment manager should repair that lock, but police later stated to me that there is no legal requirement that the manager repair that lock to the sliding screen door.

That outdoor balcony abutting my apartment unit can be entered by anyone by their merely walking up the outdoor flight of stairs that lead to the entrances to two total units---Apartment 325 (my apartment unit), and Apt. 326....

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on this, Louis. It would be truly wonderful if a first-rate attorney such as yourself would agree to consider helping me to file a successful civil-law legal complaint on my behalf.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, AHS (Austin High School) Class of '75.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan --- On Thu, 4/19/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 4-19-12 follow-up note to Louis

To: louisbratton@brattonfirm.com

Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 2:17 PM

Dear Louis,

Congratulations again on your outstanding success as a very ethical and first-rate private attorney serving Central Texans who have been victims of personal injury in which one or more other persons wronged those victims. It is great to sense that you have thrived in your own career pursuits and life.

In this follow-up note to the E-mail I sent you in the last several days, I would like to offer some of the reasons why I feel I have a very strong basis for filing a civil-law lawsuit with help from an attorney of your very high caliber and integrity:

---Norma Hilbig of the Travis County District Attorney's Office told me several months ago on the telephone that because I live in a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit, this makes my apartment more vulnerable than most apartments to surreptitious, illegal entry into my bolt-locked apartment unit during the hours when I am sleeping alone on my Swedish bed.

---I continue to observe inexplicable scratches, slashes, bruises, cuts, aches, sorenesses, etc., on various parts of my body, including my legs and my arms, and my abdomen, that I feel very sure that I myself DID NOT cause or inflict on myself or incur from any of my restaurant jobs or at any time during my waking hours or conscious hours.

The ONLY two days ever since April 2011 (the month when I began a waitering job at Denny's Lakeline restaurant) when I have not observed or sensed any evidence of any physical abuse of myself or any sexual torture of myself or any sexual molestation of myself when I woke up on my Swedish bed were (the mornings of) September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011. The sex-crimes and crimes of violence victimizing myself are continuing on a daily basis inside my bolt-locked apartment where I am the ONLY approved tenant and the ONLY approved occupant. I NEVER have any invited guests inside my apartment unit from midnight until 9 a.m. or so.

---I am continuing to use tweezers on a daily or near-daily basis to collect and place in sealed envelopes dark, thick hair follicles, many of them curly, that definitely are NOT coming from my own body. I myself have thin brown hair, and some gray hair as well, and most of my hair follicles are straight.

---Many of the dozens of hair follicles I have found ever since the spring of last year on my Swedish bed, a bed on which I ALWAYS have slept alone every day and every night since I purchased that orthopedic bed for myself in 2007, are hair follicles that appear to be pubic hairs.

---The Austin Police Department is refusing to do ANY lab tests on the very extensive DNA medical swabs that the Texas Department of Public Safety maintains that it provided to APD in late December of 2011. Those DNA swabs were performed on my body by a female forensic nurse in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, at St. David's Medical Center near UT-Austin.

APD even wronged me on Feb. 16, 2012, by subjecting me to involuntary 48-hour peace-officers' emergency commitment at Lakes Hospital (next to St. David's), where I was a model patient and I was released on Feb. 20, 2012, without any court hearing. I lost about one week's of wages from my restaurant jobs as a result of that unjustifiable commitment of myself by APD. No psychiatric medication was ever forced on me at any time, and I politely declined to take any. I am psychologically healthier and more law-abiding than the vast majority of all Austin adult male persons. I am consistently civil and law-abiding, and I definitely do not seek to harm myself or anyone else.

---The Austin Police Department in legal documents it provided to me is incorrectly maintaining that all of the spy-camera photos I've obtained during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked apartment unit are of myself. In fact, several of the spy-camera photos I've obtained on my own behalf using an infrared hunter's camera I obtained at a nearby Academy store are photos of darker-skinned male persons with black or very dark hair, either Far East Asian or Hispanic or Jewish or Italian-American in ancestry.

Louis, I hope you will consider serving as my first-rate attorney in this case, as I definitely have a great need to file a lawsuit against the unethical media company or individuals allegedly violating my privacy rights inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.