Saturday, April 11, 2015

NEW YORK WOMAN'S 2:48 A.M. PANIC-STRICKEN QUESTION TO HER UNDERAGE SON OUTDOORS, WITHIN 10 YARDS OF MY BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM WHERE I HAD BEEN AWAKENED ABRUPTLY SECONDS BEFORE WITH THROBBING PAIN IN MY ANUS AS I LAY ALONE ON MY OWN BED WITH NO INTRUDER VISIBLE INSIDE MY BEDROOM: "HOW COULD YOU (MY SON) DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? HOW DID YOU (MY SON) GET IN THERE? DID HE LET YOU IN?"


(EDITOR'S NOTE: IN THE ENTIRE 13-YEAR PERIOD EVER SINCE I MOVED INTO APARTMENT 325 IN BUILDING 3 OF WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN JANUARY 2002, I HAVE ONLY ON ONE TOTAL OCCASION WITH MY OWN EYES EVER AT ANY TIME DIRECTLY OBSERVED OR SEEN ANY PERSON UNDER AGE 21 WHO WAS HIMSELF OR HERSELF PHYSICALLY PRESENT ANYWHERE INSIDE MY RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING.

THAT ONE TOTAL OCCASION WAS AN OCCASION IN WHICH AN OLDER GENTLEMAN AND LADY REPRESENTING THE ST. ALBERT THE GREAT ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S ST. VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY HERE IN AUSTIN, VERY KINDLY VISITED MY RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN ORDER TO INTERVIEW ME ABOUT MY DIFFICULTY AT ATTEMPTING TO PAY MY APARTMENT RENT IN FULL DURING THAT PERIOD.

THAT KINDLY GENTLEMAN AND THE WOMAN WHO ACCOMPANIED HIM REPEATEDLY STATED TO ME IN PERSON INSIDE THE LIVING ROOM OF MY APARTMENT UNIT THAT THEY INSISTED THAT A 10-YEAR OLD MALE YOUTH, HIMSELF A POSSIBLE RELATIVE OF THEIRS, BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT INSIDE THE LIVING ROOM OF MY APARTMENT UNIT DURING THAT INTERVIEW. I AGREED TO THAT CIRCUMSTANCE ONLY AFTER POLITELY POINTING OUT TO THAT VERY NICE CATHOLIC COUPLE THAT I WOULD BE DISCUSSING VERY SENSITIVE MATTERS WITH THEM DURING THE INTERVIEW ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP AS I LAY ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT.

I DID ALSO POLITELY ASK THAT OLDER COUPLE AT THAT TIME IF THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO PLEASE ASK THE MALE YOUTH ACCOMPANYING THEM TO PLEASE WAIT DIRECTLY OUTSIDE ON THE BALCONY ABUTTING THE FRONT DOOR TO MY APARTMENT UNIT THROUGHOUT THE INTERVIEW OF MYSELF THAT DAY. THE KINDLY CATHOLIC CHURCH COUPLE FIRMLY BUT POLITELY DECLINED THAT REQUEST FROM MYSELF. THAT OLDER COUPLE ALSO STATED TO ME THAT THEY WERE VERY SURE THAT THE UNDERAGE MALE YOUTH WHO ACCOMPANIED THEM THAT DAY WOULD NOT BE AT ALL FAZED BY MY FACTUAL ACCOUNT TO THAT OLDER COUPLE ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA.

I MIGHT ADD THAT IN 2002 OR 2003 (?), THERE WAS ONE POLITE ANGLO GENTLEMAN IN HIS EARLY 20s OR POSSIBLY AS YOUNG AS 19 IN AGE WHO STATED THAT HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE HYDE PARK BAPTIST CHURCH OF CENTRAL AUSTIN. THAT YOUNGER GENTLEMAN IN 2003 OR SO CHOSE ON HIS OWN INITIATIVE TO KNOCK ON THE FRONT DOOR OF MY SECOND-FLOOR APARTMENT UNIT AND TRANSPORT INTO MY UNIT WITH MY PERMISSION A LAZY CHAIR HE OWNED THAT HE SAID HE WOULD NOT NEED ANY LONGER, AND THAT HE WANTED TO GIVE TO ME. THAT YOUNGER ADULT GENTLEMAN STATED THAT HE WAS MOVING AWAY FROM HIS OWN APARTMENT UNIT, APARTMENT 315---SITUATED DIRECTLY BELOW IN THE SAME BUILDING, BUILDING 3, AS MY OWN SECOND-FLOOR UNIT. THAT ONE VISIT BY THAT HYDE PARK BAPTIST CHURCH OFFICIAL MEMBER WAS THE ONLY OCCASION I MYSELF CAN RECALL IN WHICH HE WAS EVER AT ANY TIME ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY PRESENT INSIDE MY OWN BOLT-LOCKED SECOND-FLOOR UNIT.

DURING THE MULTI-MONTH PERIOD IN WHICH THAT BLOND GENTLEMAN RESIDED DIRECTLY BELOW ME, AND I BELIEVE HE RESIDED ALONE IN APARTMENT 315, HE REPEATEDLY AND POLITELY COMPLAINED TO ME OUTSIDE AND NEAR OUR MULTI-UNIT APARTMENT BUILDING,, BUILDING 3, THAT WHENEVER I MYSELF WALKED WHILE WEARING MY SHOES INSIDE MY BEDROOM OF MY OWN RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT, THAT GENERATED "TOO MUCH NOISE" BELOW INSIDE HIS OWN APARTMENT UNIT, HE STATED.

THAT HYDE PARK BAPTIST CHURCH SINGLE ADULT MALE MEMBER POLITELY ASKED ME TO ALWAYS TAKE MY OWN SHOES OFF BEFORE I ENTERED MY PRIVATE BEDROOM INSIDE MY OWN RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT, APARTMENT 325. HE EXPLAINED THAT THE FLOORING INSIDE MY OWN APARTMENT UNIT, APARTMENT 325, WAS VERY, VERY THIN, WHICH ACCOUNTED FOR THAT "LOUD WALKING NOISE" PROBLEM HE REPEATEDLY CITED TO ME, ACCORDING TO WHAT HE STATED TO ME. I ATTEMPTED TO HONOR THAT YOUNG GENTLEMAN'S REQUEST, BUT I DID NOT ALWAYS DO SO. I DID NOT SOCIALIZE WITH THAT POLITE MALE LEGAL-STATUS-ADULT NEIGHBOR AT ALL, AND I WAS VERY SURPRISED, IN FACT, WHEN HE THOUGHT OF ME AS THE PERSON TO OFFER HIS LAZY CHAIR TO WHEN HE MOVED OUT OF APARTMENT 315. I GOT THE IMPRESSION AT THAT TIME THAT HE POSSIBLY SYMPATHIZED WITH ME, SINCE HE POSSIBLY HAD CONCLUDED THAT I WAS MYSELF A LOW-INCOME GENTLEMAN, FOR INSTANCE.--- JKM)

_________
me (John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, USA, with my personal e-mail address being mcmillanj@att.net ).

To

Travis County District Attorney

Mar 10, 2014

A respectful FYI to first-rate representatives for the Office of the Travis County District Attorney in Austin, Texas, relating to the alleged continuous and continuing daily and year-round personal-injury crimes case and alleged continuous and continuing daily-and-year-round alleged anal-rape crimes-during-my-sleep case in which I am definitely the victim inside my bolt-locked private bedroom at Wind River Crossing Apartments. I hope this additional information is useful to you.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a self-identified crime victim in NW Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: Office of the Police Monitor Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:02 PM Subject: Item X re: my complaint vs. Detective David Silva

FYI to the Office of the Police Monitor on the following legal correspondence of mine with a kindly private attorney in Austin that refers to suspicious early-morning activities outside of my apartment building (Building 3 at Wind River Crossing) that were within earshot of me.

I am sharing this supporting evidence with you because it might possibly relate to this alleged ongoing personal-injury and alleged ongoing sex-crimes case in which I am a victim on a daily and year-round basis, and in which I allege that I am being molested or physically injured or physically harmed or wounded on two or more separate occasions per day during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Today, for instance, I noticed additional damage to my nerves and veins of my left and right legs that is significantly more than only one month ago. I have sometimes suspected that an alleged intruder inside my apartment unit during my sleep has somehow applied pressure to my nerves or veins in order to attempt to cause them to pop up or inflate or otherwise reflect medical damage to them.

I myself have a very strong will to live, and to enjoy a full and fully healthy and fully ambulatory lifestyle, and I walk more than one mile per day in connection with my restaurant-waitering or restaurant-bussing career and my walking to and from bus stops. I also am currently losing weight through a healthy lifestyle diet in which I am minimizing my consumption of saturated fats and of sugars and of carbohydrates.

Incidentally, the polite attorney I wrote to about this matter, Mr. Leon Barish, who is also President of Temple Beth Israel Reform Judaism congregation in Austin, in a recent prior year assisted me in writing up my most recently-revised last will and testament, which does cite several individual beneficiaries by name as well as numerous planned civic group beneficiaries by name. I then shared copies of that newly revised last will and testament with each of the individuals whom I cited as individual beneficiaries of my eventual estate, which I thought would be a decent courtesy to extend to each of those three gentlemen (James Willett of Austin, John Schlueter of Austin, and Ernie Motloch of Temple).

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current legal complainant versus Detective David Silva.

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 3/30/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: Re: 3-30-12 re: attorney referral

To: Ljbinaus@aol.com

Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 1:55 PM

Thank you, Mr. Barish, for your kind reply note on this. If I ever do find an attorney willing to represent me in this matter (and so far, more than 10 private attorneys whom I've contacted have each declined to represent me), this will help me a lot to get a full eight hours of uninterrupted sleep every night or every morning after I've gone to bed. That eight-full hours of sleep every night is crucial for my own medical health and my goal of enjoying full and fully vital medical longevity.

In the last week or two inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, I distinctly remember being awakened at 2:48 a.m. in the morning as I lay alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment, with myself then suddenly hearing the loud voice of a middle-aged or younger woman standing outside my apartment building as she shouted angrily at what sounded like a younger male relative or younger male companion of hers who appeared to have dark and possibly curly hair, from what I could see from my bedroom at that hour, "Let's get the f---k (obscenity) out of here!" (exact quote of her words at that hour), she said, with her emphatic speech and strong accent reminding me of a New York accent. She also angrily asked her younger male relative or younger male companion how he could have done something like that (I did not hear her specify what), and she also asked him, from what I could distinctly hear from the bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit, "How did you get in there? Did he (exact quote) let you in (exact quote)?", with apparently shocked incredulity in her tone of voice.

I did not report the incident to APD, since the police have told me that I have never proven any point of entry into my apartment unit, and that on that basis all of my crime reports to APD refer to alleged sex crimes and other injurious conduct victimizing myself that could not possibly have occurred, according to APD.

I myself always triple-check and quadruple-check my front door of my one-bedroom apartment unit (a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment) in order to make completely sure that my apartment is fully locked properly. All of my windows and the sliding glass window leading into my bedroom from the second-floor balcony adjoining my bedroom are always kept locked by me at all times.

I should also mention (particularly since I have heard so many rumors about this here in Austin) that I myself have been completely celibate (no sexual contact of any type with anyone) throughout ALL of my own waking hours or conscious hours in Austin, Texas, and everywhere else in the Austin area, for that matter, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since December of 1979. I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous basis ever since mid-March 1997, most recently.

Thank you again for your kind interest in this quality-of-life issue and personal-safety issue for me. I have lost hundreds (thousands?) of total hours of much-needed REM sleep, or deep sleep, and I've repeatedly and on a year-round and daily basis experienced surprising and mysterious pain in my anus as I lay alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment after I am suddenly awakened on my bed at all hours of the night and morning and day, for that matter (if I nap in the daytime), with myself ALWAYS sleeping alone on my bed and my apartment always being bolt-locked and fully secured by me at the time.

Incidentally, I did observe one very strong reaction to me in a recent prior month when I merely attempted to very slowly (as always) park my car in the parking lot closest to Building 3, where I reside. I suddenly saw a tall, very muscular-looking, curly-dark-haired younger man in his teens or 20s, probably, who stood near the other side of Building 3 at my apartment complex and who stared at me with shock and horror, as if the sight of my face as I parked my car had frightened him quite a bit. I do not recall having ever once spoken with him in person on any occasion in my entire life, and he suddenly disappeared from my view. He looked to be someone who is either Italian-American (possibly Catholic?) or Jewish in ancestry, from what I could tell. I have not spoken with him or met with him on any occasion since that one total incident. I have since considered the possibility that maybe I should contact the Jewish Community Center in northwest Austin (a community center I've never contacted on any prior occasion) in order to politely ask if that organization knows of ANY member of that group who possibly exhibits any type of possible antipathy or hostility toward me for any cited reason. I would probably need to contact an attorney, though, before I'd consider contacting that particular community center, since i would not want to offend anyone at that community center here in northwest Austin.

Thank you again, Mr. Barish, for your very kind reply note of today, which has boosted my morale during a period in which own life in which I am subjected to daily anonymous rumors I do not want to myself hear about one Jewish person or another, or one cited Jewish group or another, allegedly exhibiting possible antipathy toward me, even though I myself am NON-Christian as well, and I myself strongly support Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech and privacy rights for all law-abiding persons.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.