Monday, March 28, 2022

MY FRIENDLY EXCHANGE OF E-MAILS TODAY WITH MY NEW REPRESENTATIVE IN THE UNITED STATES HOUSE, UTAH REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN JOHN R. CURTIS:

 I was very pleased this afternoon to receive a confirmation e-mail message to me from my new duly-elected U.S. Congressman, Republican Congressman John Curtis of Utah:

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Congressman John R. Curtis <john.curtis@mail.house.gov> To: Mr. John Kevin Mcmillan <mcmillanj@att.net> Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022, 05:55:50 PM CDT Subject: The Office of Congressman John R. Curtis Dear Friend, Thank you for contacting me and taking the time to share your thoughts on this important matter. Although I will be sure to send you a more detailed response, I simply wanted you to know that your opinion has been noted and your voice has been heard. It is a great honor to serve as your Representative in Washington, DC. I am humbled to take on this responsibility and look forward to serving our great state and Nation to the best of my abilities. To better stay in touch, please sign up to receive my e-newsletter through my website: Curtis.house.gov. Sincerely, John Curtis Member of Congress ___________________ Rep. Curtis sent me that e-mail in response to the following online message I directly submitted this afternoon to that very honorable and influential Utah Congressional District 3 member of the U.S. Congress at his official U.S. House of Representatives website: "Dear Congressman Curtis, "I am the youngest son of Murray native and University of Utah alumnus Dr. Calvin McMillan. I moved from Austin, Texas, to the Salt Lake City area on Dec. 31, 2021, after I received helpful encouragement on the telephone to myself move to this very polite Utah metro area from two respective polite male officers of the Austin (TX) Police Department (APD), APD Sex Crimes Detective William Costello and APD Crisis Intervention Team Officer Lelan Larroque, who each stated to me in separate phone conversations I had with them in 2021 that the violent-crime rate in the Salt Lake City area is significantly lower than in Austin, Texas. "Congressman Curtis, do you support full and year-round freedom from home-invasion crimes and personal-injury-crimes for myself? "I live alone and always sleep alone, I am a longtime celibate-by-choice (including on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since the day I moved to north Austin from central Austin in August 2001), permanently-alcohol-free (ever since the late summer of 1990), permanently-marijuana-free (ever since the late fall of 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, anti-"medical marijuana"-minded and very opposed to any legalization of marijuana consumption, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-nonvaping, lifelong-tattoo-less, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, permanently jewelry-less, dependably civil and clean-talking (no profanity verbalized by me in my everyday conversations with others) and law-abiding and honest, platonicly polite, non-stalking (I promptly honor verbalized rejections of myself, and I DO NOT participate in any anonymous communications that are inflicted on anyone in a context violating that person's own privacy), lifelong single white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. I am a gainfully employed 64-year-old male adult American citizen. I DO NOT want any person or group of persons to have any physical or sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours inside my fully locked current private residence. I value enjoying and benefiting from a full and uninterrupted rejuvenating and revitalizing and healthful night's sleep every night. I might add that I have qualified for and paid for full Medicare coverage for myself that officially begins for me on April 1, 2022. My 65th birthday occurs on April 27, 2022. I was born on April 27, 1957, in Lincoln, Nebraska. "I hope to hear from you soon, Congressman Curtis. "Best Wishes, "John Kevin McMillan (of Salt Lake County, Utah).... My cell phone number, which does accept text messages as well as phone calls for me: (512) 993-7305.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.