Tuesday, June 25, 2019

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON JUNE 25, 2019, POLITELY ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF AN ONLINE PUBLIC-INFORMATION FROM ME THAT'S FOCUSED ON APD's OFFICIAL LIAISON TO THE LOCAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY, APD OFFICER SHARON CANNON---HERSELF A HIGHLY-ESTEEMED AFRICAN-AMERICAN POLICE OFFICER---AND MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, I BEING A DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING AND LAW-ENFORCEMENT-MINDED AND VIGILANT AND HONEST, NON-STALKING AND ANTI-HOME-INVASION-CRIMES-MINDED, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, PERMANENTLY DRINKING-ALCOHOL-FREE, ANTI-MARIJUANA-MINDED, ANTI-COCAINE-MINDED, CLEAN-TALKING AND ANTI-PROFANITY-MINDED, ANTI-FACIAL-HAIR-MINDED, LIFELONG-TATTOO-LESS, PERMANENTLY JEWELRY-FREE, AND LIFELONG-TOBACCO-FREE WHITE ANGLO-SAXON, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, ADULT GENTLEMAN OF ENGLISH, SCOTTISH, AND GERMAN ANCESTRY


(June 25, 2019, online reply message to me from the Austin Police Department and the City Government of Austin:)


Reference Number: R019326-062519
Logged In As: mcmillanj@att.net

Thank you for your interest in the public records of the Austin Police Department. Your request has been received and is being processed. Your request was received in this office on 6/25/2019 and given the reference number R019326-062519 for tracking purposes....
____________
"I am seeking a copy of any and all e-mail communications and handwritten notes written or sent or mailed or e-mailed or forwarded or FAXed by Austin Police Department (APD) Officer and 'APD African-American Community Liaison' Sharon Cannon at any time since April 1, 2011, that each referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

"I am a gainfully-employed, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free, facially-cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less, lifelong-tobacco-free, white Anglo-Saxon single adult male resident of this state capital city for Texas. I do not have any criminal-conviction record. I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency. I strongly support safe housing conditions on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis for any and all Austin residents, including myself.

"This public-information request was prompted by a June 6, 2019, online response to me from APD. That reply message, containing one total legal document (below), was in response to a May 3, 2019, online public-information request of mine to APD that I had submitted at the official Austin Police Department website. For the sake of clarification, some factual statements between parentheses have been added by me to the directly-quoted items below:

"'From: Saldate, Veronica (an APD officer and the official APD Community Liaison Officer for Senior Citizens)

"'T
o: Hunt, Randy 

"'Subject: FW: seeking safe housing conditions for myself

"'Date: Friday, May 03, 2019 10:53:00

"'Good morning Officer Hunt,

"'I received the (April 28, 2019) email below (from longtime Austin resident and then-District 10 resident John Kevin McMillan) and was unsure what to do with it. My coworker Sharon Cannon(, a female African-American APD officer and the official APD Community Liaison Officer for African-Americans,) said you might be a good person to contact for it. If so, great! If not, do you know who may be a good person to contact?

"'Thank you,
"'Veronica Saldate (an APD officer and APD Community Liaison Officer for Senior Citizens)
"'Office of Community Liaison
"'Austin Police Department
"'Direct: (512) 974-4735
"'Fax: (512) 974-6222
"'I am out of the office on Mondays'"
______________

"''From: John Kevin McMillan

"'Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:57 AM

"'To: Saldate, Veronica Cc: mcmillanj@att.net

"'Subject: seeking safe housing conditions for myself

"'This message is from John Kevin McMillan. [ mcmillanj@att.net ]

"'I would appreciate receiving a written statement from you in regard to whether the Austin Police Department and the City Government of Austin both support safe housing conditions for myself on a 24-hour-a-day basis, including during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside a locked apartment unit in northwest Austin.

"'(Additional note from City Government of Austin on this:) No district found for the address provided"'
__________________________

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan". My date of birth is April 27, 1957. I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I have resided in either northwest Austin or north Austin on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since August of 2001.

I have maintained the same e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net" throughout the entire eight-period applicable to this public-information request.

I have also maintained and paid for the same personal landline home phone number, (512) 342-2295, throughout the entire eight-year period applicable to this request.

During the multi-year period applicable to this request, I have resided as a rent-paying tenant or rent-paying occupant at the following locations, listed here in chronological order from earliest time period to present:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759;

---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Apt. 133, Austin, TX 78729;

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759;

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, TX 78759;

---Austin Motor Inn, 11400 North IH 35, Room 114, Austin, TX 78753;

and, ever since June 21, 2019, at my current home address of 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX, 78753.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.