Sunday, June 9, 2019

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON JUNE 9, 2019, POLITELY ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A NEW PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST FROM ME THAT'S FOCUSED ON APD OFFICER RANDY HUNT AND MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(EDITOR'S NOTE: ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN PARENTHESES WAS ADDED BY MYSELF, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUESTOR JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, IN  THIS PARTICULAR BLOG FOR THE SAKE OF EXPLANATORY CLARIFICATION. --- jkm)

Austin Public Records Center

To:mcmillanj@att.net

Jun 9 (2019) at 12:43 AM

"Dear John McMillan:

"Thank you for your interest in the public records of the Austin Police Department. Your request (see below) has been received and is being processed. Your request was received in this office on 6/9/2019 and given the reference number R018338-060919 for tracking purposes...."
______________

(I, John Kevin McMillan of Austin District 10, am seeking) A copy of any and all e-mail communications written by Austin Police Department "Crisis Intervention Team" law-enforcement officer Randy Hunt at any time since April 1, 2011, that each referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

This public-information request was prompted by a June 6, 2019, online response to me from APD.

That reply message, containing one total legal document (below), was in response to a May 3, 2019, online public-information request of mine to APD that I had submitted at the official Austin Police Department website.

"From: Saldate, Veronica (an APD officer and the official APD Community Liaison Officer for Senior Citizens)


"To: Hunt, Randy

"Subject: FW: seeking safe housing conditions for myself

"Date: Friday, May 03, 2019 10:53:00

"Good morning Officer Hunt,

"I received the (April 28, 2019) email below (from northwest Austin resident and single adult Anglo-Saxon gentleman John Kevin McMillan of Austin District 10) and was unsure what to do with it. My coworker Sharon Cannon(, a female African-American APD officer and the official APD Community Liaison Officer for African-Americans,) said you might be a good person to contact for it. If so, great! If not, do you know who may be a good person to contact?

"Thank you,
"Veronica Saldate (an APD officer and APD Community Liaison Officer for Senior Citizens)
"Office of Community Liaison
"Austin Police Department
"Direct: (512) 974-4735
"Fax: (512) 974-6222
"I am out of the office on Mondays"
______________

"'From: John Kevin McMillan

"'Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:57 AM

"'To: Saldate, Veronica Cc: mcmillanj@att.net

"'Subject: seeking safe housing conditions for myself

"'This message is from John Kevin McMillan. [ mcmillanj@att.net ]

"'I would appreciate receiving a written statement from you in regard to whether the Austin Police Department and the City Government of Austin both support safe housing conditions for myself on a 24-hour-a-day basis, including during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside a locked apartment unit in northwest Austin.

"'(Additional note from City Government of Austin on this:) No district found for the address provided"'
__________________________

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan". My date of birth is April 27, 1957. I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I have resided in northwest Austin on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since August of 2001.

I have maintained the same e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net" throughout the entire eight-period applicable to this public-information request.

I have also maintained and paid for the same personal landline home phone number, (512) 342-2295, throughout the entire eight-year period applicable to this request.

During the multi-year period applicable to this request, I have resided at the following locations, listed here in chronological order from earliest time period to present:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759;

---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Apt. 133, Austin, TX 78729;

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759;

and, ever since early September 2017, Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, TX 78759.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My e-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.