Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A GRIM CONSOLATION FOR ME, IN THE FORM OF LEGAL ADVICE TO ME ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO FROM A STATE BAR OF TEXAS MEMBER ATTORNEY IN HOUSTON:



I found it very reassuring this morning to recall inside my apartment unit in northwest Austin that a presumably first-rate State Bar of Texas member attorney in Houston, the honorable Mark Watler, did helpfully reassure me on the telephone about six years ago that the United States Constitution protects my own legal right and human right to myself enjoy FREEDOM OF NON-ASSOCIATION in regard to any and all of the individuals whom I myself have chosen to exclude from my own life.

"That Freedom of Non-Association is a corollary to the Freedom of Association clause of the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution," private attorney Mark Watler, who spoke with me on the subject, did helpfully point out during the brief legal-consultation telephone call I made to his Ross Banks law firm roughly six years ago from my rental apartment unit at that time at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.