Monday, June 8, 2015

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT (APD IN AUSTIN, TEXAS) PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE CORPORAL ANGEL POLANSKY PROMISES IN WRITING ON JUNE 1, 2015, THAT SEX CRIMES UNIT CRIME INVESTIGATORS FOR APD WILL BE CONTACTING ME SOON ABOUT CRIME EVIDENCE CORPORAL POLANSKY RECEIVED FROM MYSELF RELATING TO THE ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-STILL-TO-THIS-VERY-MORNING-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR, PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I AM THE SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME AGAINST MY WISHES DURING MY SLEEP AS I LIE ALONE, UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY SNORING, ON A BED I OWN INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED 'WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS' IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN (CAPITAL CITY OF THE U.S. STATE OF TEXAS)


(From) Polansky, Angel

To John McMillan

June 1 (2015)

John, thank you for your email. I have forwarded this to the appropriate unit. You will be contacted.

Thank you and take care,

Angel

Corporal Angel Polansky #3106
Austin Police Department
Public Information Office
(Office phone number:) 512-974-5017

__________

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:51 PM

To: Polansky, Angel

Subject: Fw: June 1, 2015, urgent question...re: DA's Office investigation

Dear Austin Police Department Corporal Polansky,

Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me on the telephone today about the alleged continuous-and-still-to-this-very-morning-continuing, daily and frequent and year-round personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape-crimes case in which I am the longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently-alcohol-free, dependably civil and law-abiding, gainfully employed, single adult white male victim of crime in Austin.

Based on what you volunteered to me on the phone today, I am very grateful to you for having kindly sent on Friday (May 29) an E-mail letter of inquiry to APD's Sex Crimes Unit relating to myself and this alleged continuous-sex-crimes case in which I am the victim of those alleged crimes inside my own bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I remain very hopeful that detectives for the APD Sex Crimes Unit will be contacting me very soon about this very alarming crime case, and will themselves authorize a follow-up very thorough DNA-swabs anal-rape-evidence and oral-rape-evidence and nasal-rape-evidence (I often am awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep with pain in my anus and an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils or an aftertaste in my mouth) forensic medical exam on myself at this time.

Best Wishes to you, with a courtesy blind-carbon-copy to yourself on the following related E-mail letter that I wrote and sent earlier today to a very alert and courageous coworker of mine...who told me in a recent prior year that he "know(s) for a fact" (exact quote) that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, am being anally raped during my sleep on my own bed on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Sincerely,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
Home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.