Saturday, December 27, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT DETECTIVE ROBERT FIELD, IN 12:36 A.M. DECEMBER 27, 2014, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME ON BEHALF OF AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, REQUESTS IN WRITING THAT I MYSELF NOT SEND APD DETECTIVE FIELD ANY MORE WRITTEN STATEMENTS ABOUT MYSELF BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CRIME IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, WITH DETECTIVE FIELD HAVING BEEN THE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATOR ASSIGNED BY APD TO INVESTIGATE OFFICIAL APD CRIME REPORT NUMBER 14-5045455, A CRIME REPORT I FILED WITH APD IN FALL 2014 ABOUT MY HAVING DIRECTLY OBSERVED ONE TOTAL ALLEGED ILLEGAL MALE TRESPASSER ON THE SEMI-PRIVATE OUTDOOR BALCONY OF MY SECOND-FLOOR RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT 1:15 A.M. SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2014



(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE LAST-EVER E-MAIL LEGAL CORRESPONDENCE THAT I HAD MYSELF SENT TO AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT (APD) DETECTIVE ROBERT FIELD, CORRESPONDENCE FROM ME THAT APPEARED TO HAVE PROMPTED THAT APD OFFICER'S VERY ABRUPT REJECTION E-MAIL LETTER TO ME, REFERRED IN WRITING TO A VERY SURPRISING REJECTION E-MAIL LETTER THAT WAS APPARENTLY SENT TO ME ON DECEMBER 26, 2014, BY AN OFFICIAL OF THE SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, REGIONAL OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

THE CURRENT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR APD DETECTIVE ROBERT FIELD --- AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT IS NOT CASE-SENSITIVE, ACCORDING TO WHAT ONE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN EMPLOYEE INFORMED ME EARLIER THIS MONTH ON THE TELEPHONE --- IS:
ROBERT.FIELD@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV . --- JKM)

______________
Field, Robert
To
me
Today (Saturday, December 27, 2014) at 12:36 AM

Mr McMillan,

Could you please remove me from your email list. Thank you

Detective Rob Field 2752
Austin Police Department
Region 1 / Night Shift Detectives
(512) 974-8146
Robert.field@austintexas.gov

________

rejection E-mail to me from 'San Antonio FBI' re: my PIR to OAG on rape-crime evidence kit (7)

me
To
Lori Carter rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us rangers@dps.texas.gov Public Information jordan.hale@texasattorneygeneral.gov and 95 more...(including to APD Detective Robert Field at his official municipal-government e-mail address of "robert.field@austintexas.gov)

Today (Saturday, December 27, 2014) at 12:26 AM

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following very surprising and terse rejection reply E-mail letter I received this Friday, December 26, 2014, that purportedly was from the San Antonio, Texas, regional office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation law-enforcement agency of the United States Government.

I distinctly recall having been informed by an FBI staff member on the telephone several months ago that the FBI never sends E-mail communications to any private citizen such as myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, USA.

So I am not completely sure that the E-mail "reply" I received, requesting that I never again write to the San Antonio regional office of the FBI ever again at any time, was actually sent to me by that federal law-enforcement agency.

I might add that if the reply E-mail letter (below) I received this Friday was somehow allegedly fraudulent, I hereby insist on myself filing any and all applicable criminal-law charges accordingly against any and all persons or entities that or who might have allegedly and falsely presented themselves as "representing" the FBI regional office in San Antonio, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee in Austin, Texas, of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agencies, respectively.
My home address: Wind River Crossing, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.