Sunday, October 22, 2017

A LEGAL WARNING TO THE TAXPAYERS OF AUSTIN, THE TAXPAYERS OF TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS, THE TAXPAYERS OF WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TEXAS, AND THE TAXPAYERS OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS:



Very alarming legal liability for numerous respective government agencies and government-owned institutions or government-sponsored institutions operating in Travis County and Williamson County can in fact occur when any of those entities fail to fully acknowledge:


--my own legal right to have no involvement of my own in ANY "thought-control" project of any type. I am very opposed to thought-control projects.

--my own legal right to enjoy full and year-round freedom from continuous anonymous communications that I myself very definitely DO NOT want to be subjected to at any time during my own off-duty hours or leisuretime.

--my own legal right to myself enjoy the best possible medical health and the best possible creatively vital and fully ambulatory longevity and lifespan.

--my own legal right to EXCLUDE medically injurious continuous noise pollution from my own life during my off-duty hours or leisuretime.

--my own legal right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit, without any person or any creature having any physical contact with me of any type or seeking to deliberately and willfully inflict any medical harm or any medical injury to me during my sleep.


---my own legal right to myself lead a fully and permanently celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, in Austin, Texas, a lifestyle in which there is ZERO sexual contact and ZERO intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being, or between myself and any animal, for that matter.

--my own legal right as a law-abiding member of the HIV-negative and STD-free community in Austin to myself associate in full, exclusively in cases of mutual-consent during my leisuretime or off-duty hours, with other law-abiding members of the HIV-negative community and STD-free community in Austin, with heterosexual men and heterosexual women comprising an estimated 99 percent or more of all of the law-abiding HIV-negative, STD-free residents of Austin.

---my own legal right to myself REFUSE to associate in my own leisuretime or off-duty yours with anyone who consumes or sells or possesses any quantity of cocaine or heroin.

---my own legal right to myself pursue and practice a new and non-Christian religion of my own, the fully-independent and one-total-member (myself only) "Honor Society" implicitly-deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that is completely illicit-drug-free, drinking-alcohol-free, tobacco-free, and tattoo-less, and in regard to which 99 percent or more of the adult persons most appropriate as prospective new members of my own non-proselytizing religion are, in fact, heterosexual in sexual identity per se.


---my own legal right to enjoy full and year-round freedom from members of the criminal element during my leisuretime.

--my own legal right to myself enjoy full and year-round freedom from any and all home-invasion crimes that might ever at any time victimize myself inside my locked rental apartment unit in Austin.


---my own legal right to myself NOT be affiliated with any organization or entity failing to acknowledge that 99 percent or more of the adult men and adult women most appropriate as prospective or actual strictly-mutual-consent personal friends of mine are, in fact, heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

--that I myself am psychologically healthy, law-abiding, honest, factually accurate, law-enforcement-minded, vigilant, and benevolent.

--that I myself am very respectful and polite and friendly toward a wide variety of children and high school students, and that I very emphatically AM NOT a pederast.

---that I myself am entitled to factual legal information that clearly and unambiguously identifies each of the persons, regardless of where they are currently situated, who allegedly have subjected me against my wishes to verbalized or written communications they themselves generated that allegedly slandered or libeled myself in Austin, Texas, USA.

--that I am entitled to full and immediate and year-round access to fully reliable news and information services at all times, including inside this state capital city of Austin in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.