Friday, October 23, 2015

"LOUISIANA FOUNDATION AGAINST SEXUAL ASSAULT" ON OCTOBER 19, 2015, EXPRESSES SYMPATHY IN WRITING TOWARD CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, AND INVITES HIM TO TO SEND CARBON-COPIES OF HIS CRIME REPORTS FOR THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT TO THE FEMALE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THAT NON-PROFIT FOUNDATION IN BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA


On Monday, October 19, 2015 10:31 AM, Josef Canaria (with the official E-mail address of josef@lafasa.org ) wrote:

' " Hi John,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us and I'm so sorry for what is happening to you. An email address that would work for the carbon-copied emails would be the email of my Executive Director, Ebony Tucker, at ebony@lafasa.org. Also, if you would like more immediate assistance, we would suggest for you to reach out to the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault at info@taasa.org.

Thanks so much and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Josef

Josef Canaria
Program Assistant

Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
11832 Newcastle Avenue, Suite 9
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Phone: 225-372-8995 | Fax: 225-292-1986
Website www.lafasa.org

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Wufoo wrote:

Name *
John McMillan

Address
10926 Jollyville Road Apt. 902
Aiustin, Texas 78759
United States

Email *
mcmillanj@att.net

Phone Number
(512) 342-2295

Immediate response needed?
Yes

Message (from John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas)*

Would you please provide me with an E-mail address for your organization, as I would like to share with your group occasional courtesy carbon-copies of E-mail letters of complaint I am filing with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, about my being a single-by-choice adult white male longtime-celibate-by-choice victim of alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal injury crimes that are allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep (I snore, and I always sleep alone on my own bed) by alleged illegal intruders inside my locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.