Sunday, February 9, 2014

Noteworthy Observations or Comments that Various Individuals Have Offered Me in the Period Since May 1987

---"You are definitely not psychotic. You are not at any risk of ever being put in a psychiatric hospital here in the Boston area (approximate quote)." -- Helen Obermeyer, a Brandeis University alumnus who resided in Cambridge, Massachusetts, during the period when she kindly offered me that helpful in-person observation in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1987.

-----"As an attorney member of the State Bar of Texas practicing the law here in Austin, I see no evidence that you (John Kevin McMillan) are mentally ill. In fact, I (private attorney John F. Campbell) recommend that you NOT associate with persons who fail to acknowledge that you are psychologically healthy" (approximate quote). --- private attorney and University of Texas at Austin Law School alumnus John F. Campbell of Campbell and Morgan Law Firm in Austin. Mr. Campbell's law office in 1997 was situated near the campus of The University of Texas at Austin. Mr. Campbell offered me that very helpful legal advice in person during a one-to-one legal consultation I had with him in 1997 for which that kindly attorney was paid either in full or in large part by the Texas Legal Protection Plan legal-aid service in which I myself have been an individual member ever since 1997. I was invited in person in 1997 to join that legal-aid service by a female Human Resources Department officer of a State Government of Texas agency (now known as the Texas Workforce Commission) where I was employed full-time in Austin, Texas, for a brief period in 1997.

---"I would never call you 'paranoid' based on your reactions to these manipulative circumstances in your own life that you have experienced here in Texas" (approximate quote). --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, in a 1990 or 1991 observation that he volunteered to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife's home in south Austin from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

---"None of the professional journalists who have called me (Roland Klose) and posed questions to me about you (John Kevin McMillan) have expressed any concern to me about your mental health." --- Roland Klose, a professional newspaper reporter and former college roommate of mine, in a disclosure he chose to make during a 1994 phone conversation I had with Roland Klose. Roland Klose volunteered the comment after I asked him on the telephone whether he had heard anyone express any concerns to him about my own mental health during that time period, since I had heard rumors along those lines, I believe I indicated in that long-distance phone conversation. I was surprised by Roland Klose's response on the telephone, partly because it revealed that some news media company had actually made an inquiry about me of some type in a phone call that that media company made to Roland Klose, rather than to myself. Roland Klose never made any statement to me at any time in my entire life that indicated that he somehow "represented" me or "employed" me in any way. I had made that particular 1994 phone call to Roland Klose's private residence in Tennessee from my rental apartment unit in Kermit, Texas, a West Texas town where I was employed full-time as a general-assignment reporter for the "Winkler County News" general-circulation newspaper in Kermit.

----"You (John Kevin McMillan) are still alive. Do you have any evidence that your (cited relative) seeks to harm you?" -- Roland Klose, a self-identified professional newspaper reporter and former college roommate of mine, in a very surprising comment he made to me on the telephone in 1991 from Cuero, Texas. Roland Klose made that comment to me during a long-distance phone call I had made to his and his wife's home in Tennessee from a telephone in Cuero, where I had begun duties as a full-time reporter for the "Victoria (TX) Advocate" general-circulation daily newspaper serving the entire Victoria area of Texas. (It is remotely possible, though, that I actually made this particular long-distance phone call in 1992 to Roland Klose of Tennessee from a telephone in Zapata, Texas, during my period of residence and employment in Zapata as a full-time reporter for the "Zapata County News" general-circulation newspaper.) I had not made any comment to Roland Klose during that phone call in which I mentioned to him that I myself suspected that a cited relative of mine might actually seek to harm my medical health or might actually seek to damage my own creatively vital natural medical longevity in any way.

---"You are being persecuted (exact quote) here in Texas!", Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, stated to me on his own volition in 1991 during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife's home in Austin from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

---"When this is all over, I will tell you what I (Kent Neal McMillan) think of the persons who have subjected you to these manipulative circumstances and extensively-manipulated living conditions (approximate quote)." -- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, in an in-person comment that Kent volunteered to me on his own volition in 1988 with a critical-sounding voice and unsmiling expression on his face during a visit I made during my leisuretime to his and his wife's home that they owned in south Austin.

---"You seem to have this attitude of 'entitlement' in which you maintain that you should somehow be financially compensated for alleged violations of your own privacy rights that you claim are somehow occurring. That attitude of yours is out of touch with reality, since there is no legal issue of any type that's applicable to your own living conditions in any way. No one has violated your privacy rights, John....Your entire situation appears to be outside of the scope of government to address any such cited issue. If you consult a private attorney about alleged violations of your privacy rights, you are just throwing your own money away. The attorney cannot pursue any actions that would be helpful to you in any way" (approximate quote).--- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother and an Austin-area married gentleman, in repeated advice Kent offered me on the telephone in the late 1980s as well as in the 1990s and also in the 21st Century.

---"You will feel a lot better when this is all over." --- Kent Neal McMillan, in a surprising comment he volunteered to me during a long-distance phone call I made in 1990 or 1991 to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from a rental apartment in Sweetwater, Texas, where I resided and worked as a full-time newspaper reporter for the "Sweetwater Reporter" daily newspaper.

----"The manipulative circumstances in your life these days should be calling your attention to your own separateness from all other human beings." --- Kent Neal McMillan, in a 1986 comment that my oldest biological brother volunteered to me in person in the back yard of his and his wife's home in south Austin.

----"We hope that you decide to stay in Texas." -- Kent Neal McMillan, in a comment that he repeatedly made to me on his own voliton toward the conclusion of 10 or more of the long-distance phone calls I made in the early and mid-1990s to his and his wife's home in Austin from a series of small towns in West Texas where I was residing and holding general-circulation-newspaper reporting jobs. In each of those phone calls, I frequently complained to Kent that my own living conditions in Texas during that particular period were hostile and severe toward me.

----"You are not responsible for 'that other stuff'."-- Dr. Dana Wollney, a medical physician and the husband of my kind personal friend Carol See, during a long-distance phone call I made in 1993 or 1994 to that married couple's home in Columbia, Maryland from the rental apartment unit where I was living in Pampa, Texas.

----"The primary reason why you never make any personal friends from among any of your coworkers in your restaurant jobs in Austin is that none of your coworkers have a career background in journalism. For that reason, you don't have much in common with any of your coworkers." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, in an observation Kent offered me on the telephone during a local phone call I made to his and his wife home in Austin, Texas, in the first decade of the 21st Century. I made that phone call during my leisuretime from my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

---'WHAT IS THE WORST POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THE LIVING CONDITIONS YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING?'" --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, in a panicky-sounding and very emphatic voice in which Kent very abruptly posed that question to me with emphasis during a 1991 long-distance phone call I had made at my expense to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from the rental apartment unit in which I was residing in Sweetwater, Texas.

----"I recommend that you not file any complaints of any type during this period." --- John Schlueter, a personal friend of mine, neighbor of mine, and a local realtor and business owner as well as high-ranking staff member at an ABC-affiliate television station in northwest Austin, in emphatic 2011 or 2012 advice that that kindly married gentleman volunteered to me on the telephone. John Schluter offered me that emphatic advice after I repeatedly informed him that I was very sure that I was being victimized by personal injury crimes. as well as by anal-rape crimes during my sleep, that were allegedly being inflicted on me by alleged illegal intruders inside the bolt-locked top-floor, vaulted-ceiling, one-bedroom apartment unit that I rented in northwest Austin.

---"They are trying to get you to move out of the Austin area and pursue a job in journalism." --- John Schlueter, a personal friend of mine and KVUE Television Station employee, in a 2012 or 2011 observation that he volunteered to me on the telephone in Austin, Texas. I failed to ask John Schlueter to whom he referred when he began that appartently candid observation to me with the pronoun "they."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.