Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Most Humorous or Noteworthy Insults and Ominous Comments and 'Back-Handed Compliments' That Other Individuals have Verbalized to Me

---"No matter where you go in Austin, you will be geting raped during your sleep!"---John Schlueter, a personal friend of mine and high-ranking television production team staff member for the Belo-owned and ABC-affiliated KVUE Television Station in Austin, Texas, with the kindly John Schlueter also expressing major concern to me in our cited February 2012 local phone conversation about alleged violations of my own privacy rights and other legal rights of mine in Austin, Texas, that allegedly exceeded legal-rights violations endured by ANY other Austin resident whom John Schlueter could recall having ever learned about at any prior time in his entire life, he helpfully pointed out.

---"There appears to be an attempt by many people in town to drive you out of the Austin area!"---David Ferris, civil probate director for the Travis County Clerk's Office of Travis County Government in the Travis County Courthouse in downtown Austin, Texas, during a 2001 phone call I made to his office from an apartment unit in northwest Austin I had moved into in August 2001. I was very surprised by that unsolicited "disclosure" to me by Mr. Ferris, particularly since I myself do not recall having ever met Mr. Ferris in person on any occasion in my entire life.

---"And when you decide to move out of Austin, give me a phone call before you leave town. I'd like to talk with you at that point about what your plans are." --- Austin (TX) Police Department (APD) Officer James Turner, the APD-designated "liaison" officer to myself during that period, in a 2012 or 2013 comment he made to me on the telephone, after I politely mentioned to Officer Turner that the alleged continued failure of the Austin Police Department under his apparent guidance during that entire multi-month period to diligently investigate any of my numerous criminal-law complaints I'd filed with APD in 2012 and 2013 about myself being victimized by one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in northwest Austin, might compel me to myself move out of Austin, Texas, at some future point on my own initiative. In response to Officer Turner's reply to me on the telephone in that possibly last-ever phone conversation I had with him, I politely pointed out that in view of Officer Turner's own alleged repeated failure to ever acknowledge to me that any of the crime evidence I had shared with him merited further investigation by APD, that evidence from me having included numerous infrared motion-sensitive camera photographs obtained on my own behalf from inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit during my bedtime hours that I had sent him by E-mail, I would NOT be inclined to make any courtesy phone call to APD Officer James Turner before I move out of Austin, Texas.

---"These things can turn around very quickly, which often involves an out-of-court settlement."---Austin (TX) Police Department Officer James Turner, in a 2012 or 2013 telephone conversation he had with me while on duty for that municipal law-enforcement agency of the City Government of Austin.

The conversation I had with Officer Turner specifically related to my having filed numerous crime reports with the Austin Police Department (APD) ever since April 28, 2011, in particular, in which I officially complained to APD that I myself had been victimized during my bedtime hours by alleged anal-rape crimes and alleged personal injury crimes inside my bolt-locked and locked rental-apartment unit on a daily and year-round basis, with the exceptions of the mornings of the early morning hours of Saturday, September 3, 2011, and of Saturday, September 10, 2011, respectively.

----"And even if you do decide to move to another city or town in the United States, you will continue to perceive yourself as being subjected to personal injury crimes and anal rape crimes on a daily basis during your sleep inside your bolt-locked private residence." --- Austin Police Department Officer James Turner in a very surprising unsolicited comment he made to me in 2012 at my apartment complex in northwest Austin. Officer James Turner throughout a multi-month and multi-year time period was the APD-assigned "liaison" to myself in connection with the alleged continuous and continuing daily and year-round personal-injury crimes and anal-rape factual crime reports, accompanied by crime evidence I had provided to APD officers, that I had politely and diligently filed with the Austin Police Department throughout the entire multi-year period ever since and including April 28, 2011. My April 28, 2011, crime report to APD about my being a victim of anal rape during my sleep on a bed I own where I was sleeping ALONE (as always, I might add) inside my rental apartment unit, APD Crime Report Number 11-1180447, prompted APD to officially authorize a forensic medical exam on me on that one total occasion from the last two and one-half year period through the present (October 3, 2013). APD maintained that the results from the April 28, 2011, forensic exam on me found no evidence that I myself had been raped by anyone during my sleep. APD has repeatedly declined to authorize any subsequent forensic DNA medical exam on me on any occasion since April 28, 2011, even though I have repeatedly and politely requested official APD authorization of DNA exams of that type on myself in the multi-year period since April 28, 2011.

-----"I myself know you are intelligent, but some other people don't see you that way. They think you are stupid or mildly retarded, and they look upon you as someone who might make a perfect victim." --- Forrester Farris, a refreshingly candid coworker of mine at one of my restaurant workplaces in Austin, during an off-duty conversation he initiated with me that took place inside the first-rate chain restaurant where we are each employed.

----"One of our regular customers inside this IHOP 290 restaurant is a middle-aged woman who repeatedly states to me inside this restaurant that she suspects you of being a serial killer." ---Jed Cecil, then-general manager of an IHOP franchise restaurant near Interstate Highway 35 in central north Austin, in a very surprising disclosure he made to me in 2010 or 2011 during working hours for me at IHOP 290 restaurant. I myself am civil and law-abiding and DO NOT have any criminal-conviction record, as I have politely emphasized to employers and prospective employers in the Austin area on numerous occasions in recent years.

---"Your most recent report to me about citedly substandard conditions in the men's restroom of our IHOP 290 restaurant is yet another example of looney-tunes stuff from you! Who cares? The ONLY report from you I ever want to get is if you happen to find a dead body on our restaurant's property. And if you do find a dead body, just call 911 to report it! Don't bother telling me about it!" --- Jed Cecil, then-general manager of IHOP 290 restaurant in north central Austin, in a reply of this type he made to me on numerous ocasions during my period of employment there as a full-time waiter from 2009-2011.

---"You would not last long in prison, since you would get quickly identified as a snitch---and the other inmates hates snitches! You would never get out of prison alive!" --- Jed Cecil, then-general manager of mine at the IHOP 290 ACG-franchise-owned IHOP chain restaurant in along Koenig Lane near Interstate Highway 35, in a comment he made to me in 2010 while standing about five feet from the manager's office. Mr. Cecil made that particular comment to me during a workshift of mine at IHOP 290 as a waiter there.

---"I hope you never end up in prison, since you would never get out of there alive! The other inmates would identify you as a snitch, and they would target you for retaliatory punishment!" --- Jed Cecil, then-general manager of mine at the IHOP 290 ACG-franchise-owned IHOP chain restaurant near Interstate Highway 35 in north Central Austin, in a very surprising comment he made to me during a workshift of mine in 2010 or 2011 that probably occurred in response to one of my dozens of conscientious factual reports I had made to him over a multi-month time period about cited possible alleged impropriety by a coworker of mine at IHOP 290 restaurant.

----"You are a nut, but you do what your manager tells you to do. You would never have gotten re-hired by IHOP in the Austin area, since none of the general managers in my entire district were willing to work with you. The only exception to that was Jed Cecil at IHOP 290 in Austin, and he had major concerns about you. I had to beg him to give you a chance at IHOP 290!" --- Jason Kein, then the area director for ACG Inc., a franchise of IHOP chain restaurants that is itself headquartered in the Dallas area.

---"You're a very likeable person. As for whether you are lovable, that is outside of my area of expertise." ---- former Stephen F. Austin High schoolmate Bill Leach, during a friendly local telephone conversation I had with that personal friend of mine earlier this 21st Century.

---"I think about you not at all." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, during a local phone call I made to his Austin-area home earlier this 21st Century.

---"It is very unlikely that anyone other than yourself has been inside your bolt-locked bedroom of your bolt-locked Wind River Crossing Apartments rental unit during your bedtime hours. I recommend that you proceed accordingly and focus on other matters instead" (approximate quote).---Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brtoher and a professional real-estate surveyor, during a 2013 phone call I made to him from my northwest Austin apartment unit.

---"If I ever win the state lottery here in Texas, I will give you a tiny percentage, such as one percent or one-half-percent, of what I myself win from that" (approximate quote). --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biolotgical brother, in a 21st Century comment he volunteered to me on the telephone during a phone call I made to him from my rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

---"Since you have not enjoyed any of the gay persons you have ever met in your life, I have signed a legal agreeent on your behalf that requires you to live with a heterosexual woman."---Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, duringa a 1995 local phone cvall I made to him in Austin, Texas, shortly before I moved to Baytown, Texas, to begin a full-time newspaper reporing job for the "Baytown Sun" general-circulation daily newspaper.

---"You are doing it all wrong." --- Arthur Rauch, a study-skills instructor for the University of Texas at Austin, in an emphatic comment he volunteered to me in person on at least three separate occasions in evaluating my own law-abiding conduct as a human being, this dring strictly-platonic and very minimal leisuretime meetings that I had with Mr. Rauch in restaurants of Austin, Texas, in the 1980s.

---"Sara and I like you, but we do not love you." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, during a late 1990s or early 21st Century local phone call I made to that married couple's Austin-area home from an apartment unit I rented near the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"I am not aware of any conflict of any type between yourself and any member of the Temple Berth Israel Congregation that I represent here in Austin, and I say that partly because you do not reside near our synagogue these days." ---- Attorney Leon Barish, President of the Temple Beth Israel Reform Judaism religious congregation near UT-Austin, during a one-to-one legal-consultation meeting I had with him in the early 21st Century inside his law office along West Sixth Street in central Austin.

---"You can stay in Austin as many years as you like, for all the good it would do you. You can never develop a social life in Austin. I know how Austin is." -- Richard Goldsmith, during a phone call I made to him from my apartment unit near UT-Austin in the late 1990s or early 21st Century. The gentlemanly Richard Goldsmith, a married man, is a former work supervisor of mine who served as my news editor during the period of 1988-1989 when I worked full-time as a reporter for the "El Campo (TX) Leader-News" general-circulation newspaper in El Campo, Texas.

---"I would like to disembowel you!" --- Professor Misha Penn, a self-identified Orthodox Jewish gentleman and married man who served as my instructor in an anthropology course in which I was enrolled as a student during the summer of 1983 on the campus of the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Professor Penn made that surprisingly unsolicited comment directed specifically at me, much to my surprise, one day in the middle of a class session that I had attended that day. Professor Penn's comment sparked immediate laughter from the other students in our anthropology class.

----"I realize that you try very hard, John. In fact, you are the most trying person I have ever met!"---then-schoolmate Bill Leach, during a 1970s phone conversation I had with him when each of us were attending Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas.

----"You are potentially likeable." --- Dr. Michael McMillan, my biological older brother, in an E-mail letter he wrote me and sent to me earlier this 21st Century from his private residence in Los Angeles County, California.

---"Your challenge in Austin, Texas, is to make the transition from your current status as a dislikeable eccentric to eventually becoming a likeable eccentric. That would be a good long-term goal for you, it seems to me." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my biological oldest brother, during a late 1990s local phone conversation I had with him from my apartment unit situated a few blocks from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"Can you blame the gay community for trying to harm you?" --- Sona Spear Nast, a former classmate of mine at Stephen F. Austin High School, in a question she posed to me after she initiated a conversation with me in the early 21st Century at a class reunion get-together inside the "North by Northwest" restaurant in northwest Austin. Sona posed that question to me immediately after I informed her that I had given televised speeches in Austin on behalf of my own one-member and non-Christian Progressive Prohibitionist Religion in which I had urged the government-ordered permanent closing of any and all commercial sex parlors in Austin, including any and all of the so-called "gay bathhouses" of Austin.

---"Your many comments to me about your being a self-identified victim of crime in Austin, Texas, reveal a lack of imagination on your part." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my biological oldest brother, during a local phone call I made in the late 1990s to his and his wife's Austin-area home from my rental apartment unit a few blocks from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"You are being victimized by crime in Austin, Texas, on a frequent and year-round basis!"---Cousin Jim Dane, a kindly farmer and married man residing near Iowa City, Iowa, during a late 1990s long-distance phone call I made to his family's farm from my rental apartment unit situated a few blocks from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"I hope that my son (Valerio Caldesi Valeri) has not poisoned you!" --- the self-identified biological mother of my male adult roommate at Viewpoint Apartments, "Valerio Caldesi Valeri" his self-identified name, who was himself a self-identified citizen of Italy and Classics scholar holding a teaching position in the UT-Austin Classics Department during that approximate time period during or shortly after the year 2000 on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin. The woman and biological mother who made that unsolicited comment to me in late 2000 over dinner inside the Macaroni Grill chain restaurant near the Arboretum in northwest Austin was herself a self-identified visitor to Austin from Italy at the time of that four-person outing in which she and her husband, the president of a bank in Italy, and their gentlemanly son Valerio all accompanied me for an Italian-style meal inside the Macaroni Grill chain restaurant in Austin. The reference to "poison" by Valerio's mother was very surprising, and did not appear to have any context to it.

---"I cannot imagine you ever going to the restroom without devoting an hour to analyzing the manure you had left in the toilet!"---an apparently kindly male adult professor at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, during a two-person meeting I had with him in 1984 or 1983 on the campus of that State of Minnesota-owned university.

---"I'm surprised to learn from this phone call you made to me today that you are still alive. I had just assumed that you contracted AIDS and were dead by now!" --- Dr. Susan Reynolds Herrington, a kindly medical doctor and former classmate of mine at Washington University in St. Louis, during an early 21st Century long-distance phone call I made at my own expense to her St. Louis-area private residence from my rental apartment unit near the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"You never annoy me, John. You don't have enough emotional effect on me to ever annoy me. You often irk me, but you don't ever annoy me." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, during a 1986 phone call I made to his and his wife's home in south Austin from my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas.

---"If you ever do get organized, you would be dangerous!" --- Dave Bernard, my news editor at "The (New Ulm, Minn.) Journal" daily newspaper in New Ulm, Minnesota, during an unsolicited in-person evaluation of me in 1980 or 1981 by Dave Bernard inside the newsroom of our general-circulation daily newspaper in southwestern Minnesota.

---"Eric Schwarz (a former coworker of mine in the newsroom of the 'Patriot Ledger' daily newspaper in Quincy, Mass.) hates your guts!" --- a bespectacled tall and slender Anglo male reporter for the "Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper, Jason Seiken, in a very emphatic oral disclosure that Jason made to me in person in downtown Quincy in 1986 or 1987.

---"Kathy Cabble(then a photographer reportedly employed at the St. Petersburg (FLA.) Times and Independent daily newspaper in western Florida, and a former coworker of mine at the 'Daily Texan' student newspaper on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin) really despises you, John!" -- Lynne Dobson, a friendly high-ranking executive of the Whataburger restaurant chain headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, during a 1988 unsolicited disclosure to me on the telephone that Ms. Dobson very courageously made to me in a local phone call I made to Ms. Dobson's home from a pay telephone near the UT-Austin campus in Austin, Texas.

---"Your parents will not be around much longer, and after they pass away at some future point, I won't be able to offer you any financial help. At that point, you are at dire risk of turning into a ward of the State Government of Texas." --- Kent Neal McMillan, an unsolicited January 1996 warning he verbalized to me on the telephone during a period in which I resided in Baytown, Texas, as a full-time sports reporter for "The Baytown Sun" general-circulation daily newspaper, and I had just accepted a position as a full-time editor and reporter for "The Denver City (TX) Press" general-circulation newspaper in Denver City, Texas.

---"You have sponged off your parents for years, and you are a loafer." --- Kent Neal McMillan, in a late 1990s or early 21st Century comment to me on the telephone during a local phone call I made to his and his wife's Austin-area home from my rental apartment unit situated a few blocks from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

---"You always were a pest during your childhood."---Kent Neal McMillan, in a 1994 comment that my oldest biological brother made to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife's Austin-area home from my "Snyder Daily News" daily newspaper workplace in Snyder, Texas.

---"Howard Goldberg has a low estimation of you." -- Kent Neal McMilan, in a 1990 or 1991 observation that my biological oldest brother made to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to Kent and his wife's Austin-area home.

---"Howard Goldberg seems to be changing his mind about whether he is willing to let you live in Texas for the rest of your life. He seems to be more accepting of that outcome for you than he previously was." --- Kent Neal McMillan, in an unsolicited disclosure about a cited northeastern U.S. male adult person that Kent verbalized to me in the middle of a summer of 1991 long-distance phone call I had made to his and his wife's Austin-area home from the rental home in Cuero, Texas, where I was residing during a period in which I reported full-time as a bureau reporter for the "Victoria (TX) Advocate" general-circulation daily newspaper.

---"I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with you!...Don't ever call me again!" --- Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, my biological younger sister, during a long-distance 2013 phone call I made to her Houston-area home from my northwest Austin rental apartment unit, a phone call in which I politely provided my only biological sister with factual details about alleged personal injury crimes and alleged sex crimes allegedly victimizing me inside my bolt-locked northwest Austin apartment unit where I was living alone during that particular time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.