Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why I Personally Decline to Shake Hands With U.S. President Barack Obama

---Some people have asked me if I would ever agree to shake hands with President Obama.


My answer is that based on what I already know about President Obama, I could not, as a matter of conscience, ever agree to myself shake that particular U.S. President's hand. 


President Obama has full and year-round and 24-hour-a-day access to the most sophisticated intelligence services in the entire world.
Despite this, our nation's chief of state has apparently done nothing to address the very tangible and very specific criminal-law complaints from me about my being victimized on a year-round basis by organized crime ---- criminal-law complaints from myself that I have repeatedly and directly and very politely verbalized to President Obama and his Administration over a multi-year period.


I have myself filed those criminal-law complaints directly with President Obama through his official U.S. Government White House online website; to officials of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.; to agents and officials of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington, D.C., San Antonio, Texas, and Austin, Texas; to the U.S. Attorney's Office in San Antonio, Texas; to the State Department of the U.S. Government in Washington, D.C.; and to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, among other federal agencies.

In response to all of my factually accurate criminal-law complaints that I have verbalized to President Obama and his associates in the federal government, I have been granted exactly ZERO interviews with any federal law-enforcement agency at any time. That tells me a lot about the level of integrity and level of honesty of the elected official currently holding the position of Chief of State of the United States Government in Washington, D.C.

As a poor substitute for my being granted in-person interviews with federal law-enforcement agencies about the cited very specific criminal-law complaints from myself in Austin, Texas, President Obama so far has only been willing to write and E-mail to me a generally-worded E-mail reply letter.

The exact verbatim text of  U.S. President Barack Obama's February 20, 2013, E-mail reply letter addressed to myself, John McMillan of Austin, Texas, at my cited E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net, is as follows:

"THE WHITE HOUSE

"WASHINGTON

"Dear John:

"Thank you for writing. I have heard from many Americans about the importance of keeping our communities safe, and I appreciate your perspective.

"As President, I am committed to supporting our local law enforcement and protecting Americans from crime. Too many families have suffered from criminal activity, and we must do more to make our neighborhoods safe places to live and work.

"Strengthening local law enforcement is critical to preventing and reducing crime. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act included funding for State and local law enforcement, helping provide adequate resources to address their communities' public safety needs. My Administration has also worked to increase the number of police officers in order to curb crime, and has pushed for investments in hiring additional investigators and prosecutors to combat white collar crime.

"In addition, we must create opportunities for at-risk populations to help them resist turning to crime. To keep children involved in constructive activities, improve their academic achievement, and prevent them from joining gangs, my Administration has made funds available for school improvements and after-school programs. We have also supported development and revitalization of job training programs that prepare people for careers in emerging industries. Employment enables individuals to improve their economic stability, and offers a powerful alternative to criminal activity.

"To learn more about my Administration's commitment to fighting crime, please visit www.WhiteHouse.gov. Thank you, again, for writing.

"Sincerely,

Barack Obama"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.