Monday, July 16, 2012

A Warning to Any and All Criminal Persons Who Happen to Also Be Homosexual, Gay, Effeminate Male Adult, Lesbian, Transsexual, Bisexual, Transvestite, or Self-identified 'Gay-Rights Supporters'

Mr. Don Field, the first-rate and helpful Texas Open Records Coordinator and public-information coordinator for the Austin Police Department of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas, wrote and sent me a very reassuring E-mail reply letter on September 6, 2011, that refers to each of the above-cited persons.

I myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, do indeed enjoy the legal right to myself directly file successful criminal-law charges through the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, that lead to the criminal-law prosecution in a court of law in Austin of any and all persons fitting any of the above-cited descriptions who, in each such case, also allegedly violated the state penal code of Texas or allegedly violated federal law in a criminal-law context that allegedly victimized myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, or that violated my legal rights in any way, Mr. Field assured me in writing.

Mr. Field offered me that invaluable written assurance through a Texas Open Records reply letter from himself in which he assured me in writing that he was unable to locate any records indicating any restriction or prohibition that might prevent me from myself on my own initiative filing successful criminal-law charges through the Austin Police Department in any of the above-cited contexts.

State law in Texas makes it very clear that any person who consumes or sells or purchases any quantity of marijuana or any other illicit drug, or who commits any type of alcohol-related crime, or any type of sex crime or personal-injury crime in Texas, or who illegally enters or breaks into the private residence of another person, is himself or herself violating the state penal code of Texas. Any such violator of the law can and should be classified as a criminal person.

Among the criminal-law scenarios that would automatically trigger criminal-law charges from myself against any of the persons fitting the above description are:

---Verbal harassment of myself accompanied by obscene or profane speech.

---Any and all sex crimes or personal-injury crimes victimizing myself in any way.

--Any and all violations of my own privacy rights in a context violating the state penal code of Texas.

---Any and all stalking of myself by any of the above-cited persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.