Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Help Promote Excellence in the American Economy: Write a Blog Praising the Products You Like or Love the Most

Comprehensive realignment of the American economy in a manner promoting greater excellence of goods and services remains, of course, a crucial goal for our entire nation.

This Holiday Season, I want to invite the millions of Americans who each write a personal blog of their own to devote a new blog to promoting the foods and beverages and other products (or services) that they especially like or love.

I want to contribute toward that healthy societal goal for our entire country by offering my personal praise for the following food products I especially like:

---Post-brand "Great Grains Whole Grain Cereal with Raisins, Dates, and Pecans."

This vitamin-rich, mineral-rich, high-fiber cereal is one of the most delicious cereals that I purchase for myself on a regular basis inside my nearby H.E.B. supermarket.

I also am delighted to note that this cereal gives me the opportunity to eat healthful raisins, dates, and pecans (nuts) in my breakfast meal.

Post Foods are headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.

---Lipton-brand Decaffeinated Green Tea With Honey and Lemon Flavor.

This particular Lipton decaffeinated green tea product is the most flavorful of all the decaffeinated green teas that I have tasted so far.

I also note that his brand of tea has a soothing effect on my throat. I love that about hot tea at its best.

This Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea with Honey and Lemon Flavor gives me the opportunity to sip hot tea shortly before bedtime without any risk of insomnia as I lie in my bed minutes later.

Lipton's parent company of Unilever is headquartered at Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.

----Pepperidge Farm-brand "Whole Grain 100& Natural German Dark Wheat Bread."

This vitamin-rich, mineral-rich tasty dark bread is much more flavorful and delicious than any other mass-produced bread I can recall off-hand that I find in the main bread section at my nearby H.E.B. supermarket in Austin, Texas.

When I eat this bread, I never once think to myself, "How very dull and insipid this bread is!" Instead, I'm thinking, "How very refreshing this is to be eating a bread I can afford that actually has interesting flavor to it!"

I also like the fact that this particular dark-bread product from Pepperidge Farm offers 3 grams of fiber per slice. Also, this product does not contain any artifical color, flavors, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup.

Another advantage to this bread product is that it does not contain any saturated fat per slice.

Pepperidge Farm Inc. baking company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, which inevitably prompts me to wonder what the aroma of this nice German-style bread is like when it is being baked in the Pepperidge Farm factory in Norwalk. A very pleasant aroma, I would expect.

Pacific Natural Foods-brand "All Natural Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup."

I recently purchased this intriguing soup product at an H.E.B. supermarket in Austin, Texas, and I was delighted by the spicy wholesomeness of this soup.

Of all the spicy soups I have purchased in the supermarket, this may well rank as my favorite. Not only is this soup rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and iron, but it is also one of the most delicious store-bought soups I have ever eaten.

I also love the fact that this soup contains sweet potatoes as a leading ingredient. I myself cannot currently recall any other store-bought soup I've ever purchased that highlights the healthful sweet potato.

This soup is reportedly "distributed by" Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc., a company that is headquartered in Tualatin, Oregon.

Tostitos-brand "Artisan Recipes" line Fire-Roasted Chipotle-Flavored Tortilla Chips.

This delicous vitamin-rich as well as mineral-rich new item from Frito-Lay of Plano, Texas, is one of the very few Frito-Lay food products that does not leave my palate with a junk-food aftertaste after I've eaten that snack item.

I was delighted to have this recent discovery, since it means that I can finally point with pride to at least one Frito-Lay product that is both very enjoyable to eat and relatively healthful.

These Fire-Roasted Chipotle-Flavored Tortilla Chips do not contain ANY artificial flavors, ANY preservatives, ANY monosodium glutamate, or ANY trans fats, according to Frito-Lay of Plano, Texas. There are 8 grams of whole grains, and two grams of dietary fiber, per one-ounce serving of this snack product, Frito-Lay also notes in information that Texan-based corporation provides to consumers.

As for fat content, this product contains only 1 gram of saturated fat per ounce, according to Frito-Lay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.