Saturday, August 28, 2021

WESTLAKE HILLS (TX) CITY ADMINISTRATOR ROBERT J. WOOD ASSURES ME IN WRITING ON JUNE 17, 2015, THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF ANY "BLOCK" ON E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS FRROM ME BY HIS MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robert J Wood <cityadmin@westlakehills.org>
To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 12:13:23 PM CDT
Subject: FW: Online Form Submittal: Report a Concern

John,

I am not aware of any such block.

Do you have any more information that you can forward me on this matter?

Robert

***********************************
Robert J. Wood
City Administrator
911 Westlake Drive
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 327-3628
Fax: (512) 327-1863
______
From: noreply@civicplus.com [mailto:noreply@civicplus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:09 PM
To: Robert J Wood
Subject: Online Form Submittal: Report a Concern

Report a Concern

First Name

John


Last Name

McMillan


Street Number

11411


Street Name

Research


Street Type

Boulevard


Apt #

325


City

Austin


State

TX


Zip

78759


Email

mcmillanj@att.net


Description:

I was informed this morning through an automated reply I received from the City of Westlake Hills, Texas, that your municipal government in Travis County, Texas, has somehow imposed a "block" on E-mail communications from myself. I received that surprising disclosure after I had E-mailed earlier today a courtesy carbon-copy to cited City of Westlake Hills officials, including your mayor and police chief and city administrator and mayor pro tem, of an E-mail follow-up letter of mine to an official of the Travis County District Attorney's Office, Ms. Nicole Waggoner. As you already know, I myself am a very honorable and permanently teetotaling single adult gentleman and former resident of Westlake Hills. I was a honor student at Eanes Elementary School, where I graduated in the late 1960s. I am gainfully employed, and dependably civil and law-abiding. I have no criminal-conviction record, as I am sure that your city government is well aware. I am also the founder and only approved member of a new and non-Christian and fully independent, implicitly deistic (non-atheistic, non-agnostic) religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion. That new religion is anti-drinking-alcohol, anti-marijuana, anti-illicit-drugs, anti-medical-marijuana, anti-tobacco, anti-facial-hair, opposed to tattoos on human bodies, opposed to profanity in everyday conversations or everyday communications, opposed to thought-control projects, opposed to personal-injury crimes and sex crimes, opposed to fraudulent communications, opposed to fraudulent or injurious medical services, opposed to verbalized death threats inflicted on anyone at the workplace or in any other context, and opposed to anonymous communications that violate the privacy rights of myself or anyone else. In view of my very honorable status as a civic and religious contributor and crime-deterrence-minded writer in the greater Austin area and in Texas and the United States and world, would you please explain for me why a block was apparently imposed on E-mail communications from myself to city officials of the City Government of Westlake Hills? I might add that I do not recall having ever been previously informed about any such "domain block" imposed on E-mail communications from me by your city government. Thank you in advance for your prompt and informative and helpful reply E-mail letter to me on this. Sincerely and Best Wishes, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin. Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.