Saturday, August 7, 2021

HOW TO INCUR A LIFELONG AND VERY PERMANENT AND COMPREHENSIVE REJECTION FROM MYSELF, AND WHY TEXAN PERPETRATORS OF ALLEGED ANONYMOUS COMMUNICATIONS TO ME EXCEL AT INCURRING THOSE PERMANENT AND COMPREHENSIVE REJECTIONS FROM ME:

Any day now I expect to learn that some American citizen (or citizen of a foreign nation, for that matter) has written a best-selling guidebook on how to incur a permanent and irrevocable and lawfully-administered rejection from myself and thereby be permanently denied access forever to any and all of my own intellectual property and any of my own financial wealth or property wealth.

Among the techniques that Austinites and other Texans have pursued on a daily and year-round basis in their determination to incur a very permanent and irrevocable rejection from me are:
---They have subjected me to incessant anonymous communications every day about specified individuals from my own distant past whom I have already permanently and lawfully and irrevocably rejected from my own life;
---They have subjected me to incessant daily and year-round anonymous communications expressing defiance of my legal status as a single adult longtime-celibate-by-choice, Anglo-Saxon gentleman living alone and always sleeping alone in my own double-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit in Austin;
---They have subjected me to incessant anonymous communications every day that criticized me for reflecting my Anglo self-identity and my very strong Anglo-Saxon self-identity in my own platonic social life and overall personal life;
---They have subjected me to incessant daily and year-round anonymous communications, including at my workplaces, that expressed repeated contempt toward my law-abiding form of strong affinity ever since my early infancy toward honorable blond-haired Anglo persons, with a very keen affinity ever since my early childhood toward polite blond Scandinavians and Scandinavian-Americans, in particular.
---They have subjected me to incessant anonymous communications every day of my life that repeatedly and incessantly criticized me for exhibiting a lawful form of Anglophilia and heterophilia, or greater affinity toward a higher percentage of all of the Anglo heterosexual men than of the other cited subpopulations of male adult persons, in my own off-duty life or leisuretime.
---They have subjected me to incessant anonymous communications that failed to acknowledge my legal and Constitutional right to myself NOT participate in any inter-racial "dating" at any point in the present or future of my own life.
---They have subjected me to incessant daily and year-round anonymous communications that expressed sneering contempt toward my own very high level of platonic aptitude toward a wide array of attractive, personable, law-abiding younger Anglo persons whom I get along with well in person.
---They have subjected me to incessant daily and year-round anonymous communications that repeatedly and in a very slanderous manner alleged that I myself was not law-abiding in my own conduct with or around minors.
---They have subjected me to incessant daily and year-round anonymous communications that expressed defiance and contempt toward my own significantly greater affinity toward a higher percentage of all of the Anglo adult politely masculine gentlemen than of all of the Anglo adult effeminate male adult gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.