Tuesday, August 3, 2021

MY URGENT QUESTION TODAY TO MY CITY OF AUSTIN (TX) DISTRICT 4 REPRESENTATIVE, GREG CASAR OF THE AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 08:28:34 PM CDT
Subject: 8-3-21 URGENT QUESTION FOR MY DISTRICT 4 REP ON AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL

Dear Council Member Casar,

Are you willing to authorize me to send you crime-evidence photos of alleged trespassers inside my bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit in your district?

I am posing this question to you because of an in-person statement made to me by Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner (then a member of the APD "Crisis Intervention Team" unit) during an official on-duty APD visit in early 2012 to my solo-occupancy rental-apartment unit then in NW Austin.  At that time, I resided as a rent-paying official tenant  and the only approved occupant in Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard.  Wind River Crossing Apartments during that time period were reportedly managed and possibly also owned by the Westdale for-profit corporation of Dallas, Texas.

During that early 2012 visit, Officer Turner emphatically stated to me that  several Austin City Council members had complained to Austin Police that they objected to receiving e-mails from me that contained any surveillance-camera photos of alleged trespassers allegedly present inside my bolt-locked apartment during my sleeping hours. During his visit (in which he stood) the porch outside my unit, Officer Turner stated to me emphatically that all of the surveillance photos of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators that were obtained for me inside my apartment at that time were of myself, and no one else, Officer Turner alleged in person.

I hope to hear from you soon, Council Member Casar.
Best Wishes,
Austin District 4 resident John Kevin McMillan.
My solo-occupancy rental-apartment-unit address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.