Thursday, August 19, 2021

A JUNE 16, 2008, E-MAIL LETTER OF MINE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS THAT QUOTED HOUSTON-AREA-BASED ATTORNEY ARNOLD POLANCO AS HAVING INFORMED ME THAT IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A GOVERNMENT-OWNED INSTITUTION OR JUDGE IN TEXAS TO SUBJECT ME TO ANONYMOUS VERBALIZED COMMUNICATIONS IN TEXAS IN A CONTEXT IN WHICH ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE OF ME HAS BEEN PRE-AUTHORIZED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY.

 ---- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan
To: TexasLegalProtectionPlanDir.PatriciaPatterson ; AttorneyGeneralofTexas ; john.edwards@texasar.com
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:00:49 PM
Subject: 6-16-08 reply sought re: anonymous communications


June 16, 2008
 
Dear Consumer Protection Division and Citizens Assistance Officials of the Texas Attorney General's Office state agency in Austin, and Texas Legal Protection Plan (TLPP) Administrator Patricia Patterson in Westlake Hills, Texas,
 
As a consistently civil and law-abiding, psychologically healthy and intelligent and fully ambulatory, clean-talking, illicit-drug-free and anti-drug, lifelong tobacco-free, permanently alcohol-free and anti-alcohol, disease-free, law-enforcement-minded, gainfully employed, single adult gentleman and American citizen, I would like to take this opportunity to invite each of you to provide me with any factual information you may have or obtain in the future at some point in regard to whether you are aware of any private-sector entity or individual, such as a business or businessperson or attorney or law-firm or non-profit organization, that may have allegedly subjected me to any verbalized anonymous communications evidenced in Austin, Texas, of which either or both of you or either or both of your respective organizations are or is aware.
 
I am raising this important question after consulting the very distinguished State Bar of Texas member and private attorney Arnold Polanco of the Houston area over the telephone on June 6, 2008.
 
I consulted attorney Polanco through a phone call I made to my Texas Legal Protection Plan hotline phone number of 1-800-835-2255, which resulted in a referral from a female staff members who habitually answers that office phone of hers with "Ross Bank" as her initial greeting, to participating attorney Arnold Polanco.
 
I should emphasize, incidentally, that I myself do not have any current relationship of my own with any Ross Bank, or with any individual with the first or last name of Ross.
 
Attorney Arnold Polanco in that legal consultation I had with him over the telephone on June 6, 2008, helpfully advised me that it would be illegal for a government-owned institution or a judge in a court of law to ever at any time authorize any anonymous verbalized communications being inflicted on or being imposed on any cited person for whom government-ordered electronic surveillance of that latter individual had somehow been authorized in advance.
 
Any written response that either of you is willing to offer me in regard to this oral statement I've received through the Texas Legal Protection Plan from attorney Arnold Polanco, would be greatly appreciated.
 
Among the follow-up questions that come to mind for me are:
 
(1) If the name of the business or non-profit organization or business person or person somehow subjecting me to or sponsoring anonymous verbalized communications to myself that are evidenced in Austin, Texas, is ever at any time identified, do I have the option of myself pressing legal charges, possibly including through a civil-law lawsuit and criminal-law charges, against each such entity or person, and against a financial institution lending money to that entity or person that financed his or her or their alleged violations of my own privacy rights.
 
(2) Do I also have the option of myself choosing to terminate any further involvement of any type between myself and any so-described person or entity or institution?
 
Thank you in advance to each of you and your noble respective organizations for your very helpful reply letter to myself in response to these two questions.
 
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
 
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
 
 
cc: State Bar of Texas Executive Director Jonathan Edwards.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.