Tuesday, August 24, 2021

MY HOPE THAT A NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR OF MINE AT PEBBLE CREEK APARTMENTS IN AUSTIN WILL BE WILLING TO CALL 911 AND REPORT SUSPICIOUS NOISES THEY HEAR TO THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT


 It will truly be a life-saver for me if any resident or visitor in any of the apartment units that directly abut my own second-floor rental-apartment unit in Building 17 near the northeastern corner of Pebble Creek Apartments is willing to call 911 for me at nighttime.

I am hoping that a vigilant and pro-law-enforcement-minded next-door neighbor of mine will call 911 to offer a report to the Austin Police Department.
I am referring to a 911-call report that offers any evidence any of my next-door neighbors ever hear between 10 p.m. at night and 7:59 a.m. in the morning that sounds like the noise a home-invasion-crimes perpetrator might generate from illegally entering my bolt-locked rental unit, or an anal-rape-crimes perpetrator might generate from occasional loud grunting sounds that rapist might generate inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in a context in which I was held unconscious by that rapist, or any profanity other than the "Damn It" or "God Damn It" or "Jesus Christ" I myself occasionally mutter to myself under duress, or some other suspicious noise or sound that might relate to a personal-injury-crime or unauthorized "medical" services provider victimizing me during my sleeping hours.
I live alone and always sleep alone, and I am a longtime celibate-by-choice (including ever since the day I moved to north Austin in August 2001), lifelong-single-by-choice, white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
I am also a rare example of an "Anglosexual" single adult gentleman in Austin: I very emphatically DO NOT agree to ever have any sexual contact with ANY non-Anglo person, and I DO press criminal-law charges accordingly.
I NEVER permit anyone but on-duty Austin Police Department officers or, on one total occasion so far, on-duty Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services staff members, to enter or to be physically present inside my double-bolt-locked and electronically surveillanced rental-apartment unit at nighttime.
There are a total of four apartment units in Building 17 that directly abut my rental unit, Apt. 2418. Apartment 2418 is a second-floor unit on the eastern side of Building 17.
Those four units that directly abut my rental unit, and I mention this as a courtesy to neighbors of mine who may not be aware that their unit directly abuts my own rental unit, are: Apartment 2419; Apartment 1318; Apartment 2417; and Apartment 2414, the only rental-housing unit I am aware of that abuts my rental-unit from the western side of Building 17.
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.