Wednesday, August 11, 2021

THE EXCHANGE OF LETTERS I HAD WITH U.S. SENATOR JOHN CORNYN IN REGARD TO POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL POINTS OF ENTRY INTO MY CURRENT APARTMENT UNIT

 

Republican U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas sent me a reply letter on July 24, 2020, specifically on the subject of whether that federal elective official could help me to prevent any possible additional point of entry by anyone into my current solo-occupancy second-floor efficiency rental-apartment apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin.

Senator Cornyn's reply letter (final item, below) stated that he lacked legal "jurisdiction" and consequently could not help me.
I had sought that assistance from Senator Cornyn in a July 8, 2020, online request I submitted directly to that very influential U.S. senator at his official U.S. Senate website.
The exact wording of my online request for assistance from Senator Cornyn, with the U.S. Department of Commerce having been the federal agency I asked Senator Cornyn to please contact on my behalf:
"I would appreciate it if a federal agency you contact for me would be willing to help me eliminate any current (applicable) design feature or technological feature in the walls of my bedroom --- or in the walls of any other portion of my apartment unit, for that matter --- that according to infrared motion-sensitive photographic evidence obtained for me at my own financial expense during my sleeping hours have apparently been moving inward or moving outward during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed in this solo-occupancy (myself, only) efficiency apartment unit.
"I am the only approved tenant and only approved occupant inside this unit, and I always sleep alone on a bed I myself own inside my bedroom. I always very consistently double-check to make sure that each and every one of the three total apartment-management-team-cited points of entry into my current apartment unit are kept fully-bolt-locked (if applicable) and fully locked at all times."
I always keep fully locked at all times each of the three points of entry into my current apartment that have been specifically identified for me by the polite management team at Pebble Creek Apartments.
The July 24, 2020, e-mail reply letter to me from Senator Cornyn, who officially represents me in the United States Senate:
From: Office, Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>
To: 'mcmillanj@att.net' <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020, 04:59:08 PM CDT
Subject: From the Office of United States Senator John Cornyn
Good Afternoon,
Senator Cornyn has received your recent letter and regrets that the problem you describe does not appear to be one over which he has jurisdiction as a United States Senator. Consequently, He is unable to afford you the assistance you requested.
Sincerely,
Constituent Services Liaison
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (TX)
Phone: 972-239-1310

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.