Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My NOVEMBER 19, 2012, ONLINE QUESTION TO THE AUSTIN (TX) DIOCESE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE THAT ELICITED A "NO OPINION" REPLY TO ME FROM THEIR AUSTIN-BASED COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR, CHRISTIAN R. GONZALEZ


MY NOVEMBER 19, 2012, ONLINE QUESTION TO THE AUSTIN DIOCESE:

"Does the Roman Catholic Church Diocese in Austin, Texas, support the legal right of a single adult gentleman such as myself to myself sleep alone on a bed of mine inside a bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit I rent as the only approved tenant here---an apartment unit in which I never have any invited late-night guest after midnight, and I only rarely have any invited guest inside my apartment----without my being subjected to any alleged violations of my own privacy rights allegedly occurring inside my bolt-locked apartment unit by ANY individual or any group of individuals unbeknownst to me during periods in which I am, in fact, sleeping alone and lying unconscious on my bed. I am posing this question to your very influential Diocese in Austin partly because I've had possible indications in 2012 that one or more Catholic persons in the Austin area possibly do not fully support my own asserted legal right and human right to myself lead a completely celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, including during any and all periods in which I am sleeping alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. Respectfully, John Kevin McMillan, home phone (512) 342-2295."


John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "Tara.Long@austintexas.gov" <Tara.Long@austintexas.gov>; "jason.alexander@austintexas.gov" <jason.alexander@austintexas.gov>; "christian-gonzalez@austindiocese.org" <christian-gonzalez@austindiocese.org>; "webmaster@txdps.state.tx.us" <webmaster@txdps.state.tx.us>; "CID@cpa.state.tx.us" <CID@cpa.state.tx.us>; "michael.lasorsa@co.travis.tx.us" <michael.lasorsa@co.travis.tx.us>; "publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us" <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; "SanAntonio@ic.fbi.gov" <SanAntonio@ic.fbi.gov>; "private.sector@dhs.gov" <private.sector@dhs.gov>; "us.marshals@usdoj.gov" <us.marshals@usdoj.gov>; "ask.ocfo@usdoj.gov" <ask.ocfo@usdoj.gov>; "gregory.lucas@oag.state.tx.us" <gregory.lucas@oag.state.tx.us>; "kam1204@aol.com" <kam1204@aol.com>; "mike.martinez@austintexas.gov" <mike.martinez@austintexas.gov>; "lev@lev.va" <lev@lev.va>; "fr_danny@swbell.net" <fr_danny@swbell.net>; "lev@publish.va" <lev@publish.va>; "fr.uche@svdpparish.org" <fr.uche@svdpparish.org>; "deacon-david@sbcglobal.net" <deacon-david@sbcglobal.net>; "shirley@svdpparish.org" <shirley@svdpparish.org>; "dnu@dnu.org" <dnu@dnu.org>; "info@seupec.com" <info@seupec.com>; "jeremy@svdpparish.org" <jeremy@svdpparish.org>; "". info"@saintalbert.org" <". info"@saintalbert.org>; "cchr@nd.edu" <cchr@nd.edu>; "joseph.herlihy.1@bc.edu" <joseph.herlihy.1@bc.edu>; "lee.leffingwell@austintexas.gov" <lee.leffingwell@austintexas.gov>; "editors@commonwealmagazine.org" <editors@commonwealmagazine.org>; "letterstotheeditor@bostonherald.com" <letterstotheeditor@bostonherald.com>; "laura.morrison@austintexas.gov" <laura.morrison@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 11:12:04 PM CST
Subject: 12-25-12 re: reply from Catholic Diocese on my rights as a celibate single man

A respectful FYI to each of you very influential civic leaders and cultural leaders on the following (below) very recent E-mail correspondence of mine with the Austin Diocese of the Roman Catholic Church in Austin, Texas.
 
Please note that the E-mail exchange of letters (below) relates to a cited alleged continuous daily and year-round personal-injury crimes and cited alleged continuous daiily and year-round anal-rape crimes case in which I  myself --- I being a longtime celibate-by-choice, permanently alcohol-free and teetotaling, law-abiding single adult gentleman with no criminal-conviction record---am definitely the victim during my sleep (and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed) on a daily (and frequent) and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit where I live alone at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, Texas.
 
Wind River Crossing is a NW Austin apartment complex owned by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas ("Westdale" being the cited name of that for-profit corporation).
 
Incidentally, I may have previously sent several of you a carbon-copy of this particular E-mail correspondence.  I am sharing tthis with you today because I would welcome any factual information or hunches or impressions or observations about this cited ongoing felony-crimes case that any official or member of the highly-esteemed Roman Catholic Church is willing to share with any of the cited law-enforcement agencies or any of the cited City Government of Austin officials who may also possibly be very influential members of the Roman Catohlic Church.
 
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully-employed civil and law-abiding criminal-law complainant in Austin, Texas. I'm also a former resident of New Ulm, Minnesota, who was myself employed full-time as a daily-newspaper reporter fror "The Journal" in New Ulm for about one and one-half years. 
I'm also a former resident of Boston, Mass., and former full-time copy editor for "The (Quincy, Mass.) Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper who in 1985 attended a Boston Red Sox home game iwth a kindly journalism instructor at Boston College, Professor Cathy Packer. I appreciated the opportunity to talk with Professor Packer about Boston College and its journalism program during our two-person outing that day in 1985.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
 
with a courtesy carbon-copy to the Austin Diocese of the Roman Catholic Church and other Roman Catholic Church officials as well as to officials of several  very influential Roman Catholic Church-owned universities in the United States, as well as to the editors of "Commonweal" magazine that offers a Roman Catholic perspective on American society.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Christian Gonzalez <christian-gonzalez@austindiocese.org> wrote:

From: Christian Gonzalez <christian-gonzalez@austindiocese.org>
Subject: RE: my rights as a celibate single adult man
To: "'mcmillanj@att.net'" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 10:52 AM

John,

 

Thank you for e-mailing the Diocese of Austin. The Church has no opinion on your personal housing or habitat.

 

Thanks,

 

Christian

 

Christian R. González

Director of Communications

Diocese of Austin

(512) 949-2456 O

(512) 949-2523 F

 

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle ...

St. Matthew, pray for us

St. Julian, pray for us

 

From: mcmillanj@att.net [mailto:website@austindiocese.org]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 1:01 AM
To: website@austindiocese.org
Subject: my rights as a celibate single adult man

 

Website Contact Form Submission

Does the Roman Catholic Church Diocese in Austin, Texas, support the legal right of a single adult gentleman such as myself to myself sleep alone on a bed of mine inside a bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit I rent as the only approved tenant here---an apartment unit in which I never have any invited late-night guest after midnight, and I only rarely have any invited guest inside my apartment----without my being subjected to any alleged violations of my own privacy rights allegedly occurring inside my bolt-locked apartment unit by ANY individual or any group of individuals unbeknownst to me during periods in which I am, in fact, sleeping alone and lying unconscious on my bed. I am posing this question to your very influential Diocese in Austin partly because I've had possible indications in 2012 that one or more Catholic persons in the Austin area possibly do not fully support my own asserted legal right and human right to myself lead a completely celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, including during any and all periods in which I am sleeping alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. Respectfully, John Kevin McMillan, home phone (512) 342-2295.
 

Sent from www.austindiocese.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.