Tuesday, June 15, 2021

MY WRITTEN APPEAL CONTINUES TODAY THROUGH THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT's PROPER CHAIN OF COMMAND: A LETTER OF MINE TODAY TO APD LT. PATRICIA CRUZ

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov <patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov>; christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; William Costello <william.costello@austintexas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; joe.chacon@austintexas.gov <joe.chacon@austintexas.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Josh Reno <josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov <brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Jason Smith <jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Texas anti-crime Fusion Center 2021 <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; txjcic@dps.texas.gov <txjcic@dps.texas.gov>; steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov <steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov>; dpscontact@utah.gov <dpscontact@utah.gov>; siac@utah.gov <siac@utah.gov>; Utah Citizens Against Physical and Sexual Abuse 2021 <info@capsa.org>; dps-victimservices@utah.gov <dps-victimservices@utah.gov>; constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>; Utah Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 <uag@utah.gov>; Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 2021 <info@ucasa.org>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; Austin Regional Crime and Terrorism Intelligence Center <aric@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Political Items <sarah@saraheckhardt.com>; james.mason@austintexas.gov <james.mason@austintexas.gov>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; WVFusion <wvfusion@wv.gov>; vfc@vfc.vsp.virginia.gov <vfc@vfc.vsp.virginia.gov>; U.S. Capitol Security Police 2021 <uscapitolpolice@uscp.gov>; Tennessee Fusion Center 2021 <tipstotbi@tn.gov>; tfc@tn.gov <tfc@tn.gov>; intex@fortworthtexas.gov <intex@fortworthtexas.gov>; hrisc-fusioncenter@houstonpolice.org <hrisc-fusioncenter@houstonpolice.org>; swtxfusion@sanantonio.gov <swtxfusion@sanantonio.gov>; pdfusion@elpasotexas.gov <pdfusion@elpasotexas.gov>; dallas.fusion@dpd.ci.dallas.tx.us <dallas.fusion@dpd.ci.dallas.tx.us>; ntfc@collincountytx.gov <ntfc@collincountytx.gov>; Texas Forensic Nurse Examiners 2021 <info@txfne.com>; Forensicnurses Info <info@forensicnurses.org>; Safeplace Info <info@safeplace.org>; Safeaustin Info <info@safeaustin.org>; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci <randreucci@sunsetvalley.org>; DOS: NH.IAC <nh.iac@dos.nh.gov>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; Bostonfusion Info <info@bostonfusion.com>; fusion@massmail.state.ma.us <fusion@massmail.state.ma.us>; Minnesota Fusion Center 2021 <mn.fc@state.mn.us>; cameron.staff@austintexas.gov <cameron.staff@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; brian.narciso@austintexas.gov <brian.narciso@austintexas.gov>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; Sao Texas Webmaster <webmaster@sao.texas.gov>; Crime Victims' Institute 2020 SHSU <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; auditor@sao.texas.gov <auditor@sao.texas.gov>; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations <government@abor.com>; Texas Association of College/Univ Police Administrators 2020 <tacupaorganization@gmail.com>; publicrecords@gov.texas.gov <publicrecords@gov.texas.gov>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; Central Texas Chiefs of Police/Sheriffs Assn21 <info@centxchiefs.org>; Cleat Info <info@cleat.org>; Texas ISD Police Chiefs Assoc 2021 <treasurer@texasisdchiefs.com>; Texas Municipal Police Association 2021 <info@tmpa.org>; ABA Commission on Disability 2020 <amy.allbright@americanbar.org>; Justice and Public Safety NACO 2021 <bmattson@naco.org>; Texas Apartment Association <communications@taa.org>; Austin Apartment Association 2020 <info@austinaptassoc.com>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; Veronica Saldate <veronica.saldate@austintexas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; ciu@nysic.ny.gov <ciu@nysic.ny.gov>; sp-intelligence@pa.gov <sp-intelligence@pa.gov>; ethics@trynova.org <ethics@trynova.org>; ND State & Local Intelligence Center <ndslic@nd.gov>; stacc@dps.ohio.gov <stacc@dps.ohio.gov>; gcfc@gcfc.org <gcfc@gcfc.org>; intelligence.fusion@state.nm.us <intelligence.fusion@state.nm.us>; Fusion Center <fusion@osbi.ok.gov>; intel.msp@maine.gov <intel.msp@maine.gov>; lafusion.center@dps.la.gov <lafusion.center@dps.la.gov>; arfusioncenter@asp.arkansas.gov <arfusioncenter@asp.arkansas.gov>; carol.johnson@austintexas.gov <carol.johnson@austintexas.gov>; ffcenter@fdle.state.fl.us <ffcenter@fdle.state.fl.us>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano <enrique.serrano@austintexas.gov>; National Center for Healthy Housing 2021 <info@nchh.org>; Austin Tenants' Council 2017 <daniel@housing-rights.org>; National Fair Housing Alliance (D.C.) <nfha@nationalfairhousing.org>; Housing Complaint <housingcomplaint@twc.state.tx.us>; TWC Ombudsman <ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us>; Bryan D. Snoddy <bryan.snoddy@twc.state.tx.us>; Tdhca State Tx Info <info@tdhca.state.tx.us>; Patrick B. Howard <patrick.b.howard@traviscountytx.gov>; cfix@ocfl.net <cfix@ocfl.net>; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission <hhscivilrightsoffice@hhsc.state.tx.us>; Austin Regional Clinic 2021 <annieaustin@austinregionalclinic.com>; AMA Council on Science and Public Health <csaph@ama-assn.org>; Austin Public Health Dept. 2021 <health@austintexas.gov>; sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov <sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; diac@delaware.gov <diac@delaware.gov>; mdwatch@mcac.maryland.gov <mdwatch@mcac.maryland.gov>; Austin Homeland Security/Emergency 2021 <hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov>; Austin Human Rights Commission 2021 <jonathan.babiak@austintexas.gov>; Ethics in Government Center 2020 <ncslnet-admin@ncsl.org>; Nacsa Info <info@nacsa.us>; National Apartment Association 2021 <webmaster@naahq.org>; Center for Ethics and Public Integrity (NAAG 2016) <aely@naag.org>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; gina@austinpolice.com <gina@austinpolice.com>; dvic@phila.gov <dvic@phila.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; Federal Trade Commission D.C. <webmaster@ftc.gov>; Texas Public Health Association 2021 <txpha@aol.com>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 02:23:05 PM CDT
Subject: 6-15-21 appeal to Lt. Cruz on my unanswered prior appeal to Sergeant Keen

To: Lt. Patricia Cruz, Direct Supervisor of Sergeant Christopher Keen of the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit in this state-capital city for Texas, with your own office phone number reportedly being (512) 974-9205, according to a polite Austin 311 staff member, Liz, whom I spoke with on the phone at 12:37 p.m. today.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Dear Highly-Esteemed Austin Police Department Lt. Patricia Cruz,

As of 12:30 p.m. today, have not heard back from Sgt. Keen on the two questions I respectively posed (below) to that high-ranking APD officer. Those two questions:   "Sergeant Keen, are you now willing to authorize a forensic sexual-assault evidence medical exam on me? If so, are you also willing to authorize full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA-traceable items in that new resulting rape-evidence kit from 2021?"

I live alone, and I am a permanently-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), longtime celibate Anglo-Saxon non-Hispanic gentleman who always sleeps alone on my own bed. I have NEVER permitted anyone but on-duty APD officers, or, on one total occasion from the most recent two-year period, on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS staff members, to actually enter or be physically present inside my current unit at nighttime. I have always lived alone in my current efficiency-unit apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive in Austin, ever since June 21, 2019.

Lt. Cruz, I am not sure how many total days of waiting are expected of me before I am permitted to appeal through the chain of command to yourself on this issue. 

For that reason, I am courtesy-carbon-copying this letter of appeal to Sgt. Keen and to Detective Costello, who is the most recent APD Sex Crimes Unit detective assigned to investigate a crime report from me --- a report that APD received from me on March 24, 2021, when I was a patient requesting a rape-evidence medical exam on myself inside the St. David's ER near UT-Austin. The APD Case number on that case is 21-0830533.

No visual inspection of my anus or behind or groin area was performed by the apparently Asian-Indian-American male ER doctor, Dr. Nair, who met with me in my assigned patient room at St. David's ER on the morning of March 24, 2021.  

Austin Safe Alliance, a very influential Austin-based non-profit organization that staffs forensic sexual-assault-medical-exam nurses and holds quasi-governmental authority over forensic rape-evidence medical exams in Austin, declined to send a forensic nurse to the hospital and stated to me on my cell phone on March 24 that I could not obtain a forensic DNA-swabs medical evidence exam on myself if I were to visit the Austin Safe Alliance compound in south Austin that day. 

"You (criminal-law complainant and self-identified rape-victim John Kevin McMillan of Austin) cannot have an exam at Eloise House (where forensic rape-evidence exams are routinely performed for Austin Safe Alliance). Your needs surpass what they're able to provide at the Eloise House," Safeline Manager Rachel stated to me at 12:23 p.m. March 24, 2021, during a cell phone call I made to her from the St. David's ER waiting room in central Austin. I jotted down legal notes on that very disappointing statement to me from Rachel. I am a former full-time newspaper reporter, and I had a very good accuracy record in my reporting.

Lt. Cruz, I am also appealing through you the May 24, 2021, stated decision by APD Detective Costello (with his immediate supervisor APD Sgt. Christopher Keen having apparently also been informed about that decision by Detective Costello), to decline to accept a brand-new flashdrive from me I have in my possession that contains hundreds of very recent infrared motion-sensitive crime evidence photo images from the spring of 2021 of illegal trespassers inside my current always-double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy apartment unit at nighttime, including during the early morning hours after midnight. Detective Costello stated to me in that May 24 phone conversation I had with him that he would prefer instead that I e-mail him one photo at a time of an alleged trespasser inside my current apartment unit.

In that regard, I would like to call your attention to the fact that APD Detective Costello volunteered to me on the telephone at 9:19 a.m. May 25, 2021, that Detective Costello recommended that I move away from Texas, since the home-invasion crimes problem I've been complained about to APD has only occurred when I resided in Texas, Detective Costello stated.  It seems to me that Detective Costello's statement may have possibly conveyed an implicit acknowledgement from himself that I am, in fact, currently being victimized by alleged home-invasion-crimes inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin. I am the ONLY tenant and ONLY occupant on my current official lease agreement for Apartment 2418 at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin (Austin District 4). My current lease expires at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

A polite management team member for Pebble Creek Apartments, Miranda Vasquez, stated to me during a meeting I had with her in the management team office at about 5 p.m. June 7, 2021, when I signed my new lease agreement for my unit, that if I can provide their management team with a written statement from a representative for Austin Police that APD has determined that I am unsafe in my current apartment unit, that could be a helpful legal document on my behalf, Miranda Vasquez stated. A statement of that type from APD could potentially serve as a basis for their management team releasing me without penalty from my most recently approved official lease agreement, a six-month lease-agreement that becomes effective 60 seconds before 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2021.

I would like to also respectfully point out that I have obtained numerous infrared motion-sensitive crime-evidence photos  from inside my current apartment unit --- photos I have shared with APD --- that appear to show movement to three or more walls of my bedroom and, in some cases, mysterious protrusions from a wall of my bedroom and mysterious arms reaching through a wall of my bedroom in the middle of my sleeping hours at nighttime.

The issue of certifying each and every possible point of entry into my current efficiency unit is one that the polite Pebble Creek management team stated to me in writing several months ago that it is willing to review. I have documentation on that if you would like me to send that to you. I was initially informed by the management team at Pebble Creek in 2019 that there are only three possible points of entry into my current apartment unit. More recently, the total number of possible points of entry confirmed by the management team has been raised to four, based on information provided to me for the first time on October 1, 2020, by security expert Andrew Tijerina.  However, the same Mr. Tijerina did volunteer to me during his inspection of my unit that he observed very surprising dramatic chips to the paint at the point of intersection between the ceiling and the western wall to my bedroom. That statement appeared to indicate that Mr. Tijerina was willing to consider the possibility of one or more additional points of entry into my current bedroom emanating from the walls of my bedroom.

Lt. Cruz, thank you in advance for your prompt reply letter to me on this written appeal to yourself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, very recent criminal-law complainant in APD Alleged-Home-Invasion-Crimes and Alleged Sex Crimes case 21-0830533.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a large gated-community complex reportedly owned by "Pebble Creek Babay, Ltd., dba Pebble Creek Apartments," according to a statement on the first page of my signed official new lease-agreement for Apartment 2418 that begins July 1, with the management company being Belco Equities, a for-profit corporation headquartered at 505 East Huntland Drive, Suite 530, Austin, TX 78752, and the President of Belco Equities being Ms. Joslyn Domel and the area supervisor for Belco Equities being Cecil Domel), Building 17 (northeastern corner of complex), Apt. 2418 (a top-floor, eastward-facing unit, with home-security expert Andrew Tijerina, a first-rate Hispanic male service manager for the A-plus-rated, Better Business Bureau-accredited "Fortress Lock, Safe, & Security" company, stating to me in person during a security-related inspection of my unit at my request on October 1, 2020, that my unit is located directly below a massive attic situated above either all or nearly all of the top-floor (second-floor) units of the multi-unit Building 17. He also stated to me that a hard-to-identify "ceiling door" inside the walk-in closet that abuts my bedroom leads directly into or from that attic, Mr. Tijerina stated. Mr. Tijerina also stated to me that unspecified "neighbors" of mine could possibly or allegedly enter my unit  through that attic, Mr. Tijerina helpfully volunteered. Mr. Tijerina also stated to me that he would welcome any phone call inquiries to him by an officer of the Austin Police Department. Mr. Tijerina's office phone number is: (512) 800-3030.

My own home phone number in Apartment 2418 at Pebble Creek Apartments: (512) 342-2295. My cell phone: (512) 993-7305. My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

______________________
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; Josh Reno <josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov <brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; William Costello <william.costello@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; joe.chacon@austintexas.gov <joe.chacon@austintexas.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov <patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Texas anti-crime Fusion Center 2021 <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; txjcic@dps.texas.gov <txjcic@dps.texas.gov>; steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov <steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; State Senator Kirk Watson Constituent Services Rep. Walcott (2016) <keysha.walcott@senate.texas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; james.mason@austintexas.gov <james.mason@austintexas.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; Michael Eveleth <michael.eveleth@austintexas.gov>; brandon.lee@austintexas.gov <brandon.lee@austintexas.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; Bostonfusion Info <info@bostonfusion.com>; fusion@massmail.state.ma.us <fusion@massmail.state.ma.us>; ciu@nysic.ny.gov <ciu@nysic.ny.gov>; Minnesota Fusion Center 2021 <mn.fc@state.mn.us>; siac@utah.gov <siac@utah.gov>; Utah Citizens Against Physical and Sexual Abuse 2021 <info@capsa.org>; constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>; dps-victimservices@utah.gov <dps-victimservices@utah.gov>; Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 2021 <info@ucasa.org>; dpscontact@utah.gov <dpscontact@utah.gov>; Utah Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 <uag@utah.gov>; hrisc-fusioncenter@houstonpolice.org <hrisc-fusioncenter@houstonpolice.org>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; WVFusion <wvfusion@wv.gov>; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; DOS: NH.IAC <nh.iac@dos.nh.gov>; Iowa CASA Anti-Rape Group <director@iowacasa.org>; International Crime Scene Investigators Assn 2021 <icsia@icsia.org>; Iafci Support <support@iafci.org>; swtxfusion@sanantonio.gov <swtxfusion@sanantonio.gov>; dallas.fusion@dpd.ci.dallas.tx.us <dallas.fusion@dpd.ci.dallas.tx.us>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:05:23 AM CDT
Subject: 6-10-21 urgent follow-up question to APD Sergeant Keen

June 10, 2021

Dear Austin Police Department Sergeant Sergeant Christopher Keen,

I have provided you and Detective William Costello with numerous statements and supporting crime-photo evidence about my being victimized on a daily and continuing basis by alleged invasion-crimes, alleged continuous sex-crimes, and alleged personal-injury-crimes during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and possibly snoring, inside my current double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin.

Sergeant Keen, are you now willing to authorize a forensic sexual-assault evidence medical exam on me? If so, are you also willing to authorize full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA-traceable items in that new resulting rape-evidence kit from 2021?

In that regard, I would like to politely remind you that two of the APD officers, including the APD Crisis Intervention Team Officer Lelan Larroque, have each stated to me this spring on the telephone that they recommend that I move away from Texas. One of those officers, Detective Costello of your APD Sex Crimes Unit, volunteered to me on the telephone that it seemed to Detective Costello that my own problem of being victimized by alleged home-invasion-crimes inside my apartment units has only occurred in Texas, he stated. For that reason, he said, it might be logical and appropriate for me to move to another U.S. state.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous personal-injury-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, large gated-community complex where many of the residents are citizens of a foreign nation, according to what an Anglo female U.S. Census Bureau staff member stated to me in 2020 at a time when she stood in front of my doorstep after knocking on my door and she asked me for information about a next-door neighbor of mine in Apartment 2419, "Mike Curry" his self-identified name, who himself had not responded to previous requests of hers for information about himself, she stated to me in person. That female Census Bureau staff member added in response to a question from me that she had legal authority to require me to provide her with information about the person or persons residing in Apartment 2419, she stated), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17 (northeastern corner of complex), Apartment 2418 (a second-floor unit that shares the same second-floor balcony area of Building 17 with only one other unit, Apartment 2419), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.



John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.