Saturday, June 26, 2021

MY MOST RECENT LETTER TO AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT COMMANDER KURTIS KRAUSE IN MY MULTI-PART WRITTEN APPEAL TO THAT VERY INFLUENTIAL AND VERY HIGH-RANKING APD OFFICIAL

 

---- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: kurtis.krause@austintexas.gov <kurtis.krause@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Josh Reno <josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov <brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; Jason Smith <jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov>; Texas anti-crime Fusion Center 2021 <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; txjcic@dps.texas.gov <txjcic@dps.texas.gov>; steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov <steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov>; Austin Regional Crime and Terrorism Intelligence Center <aric@austintexas.gov>; Samantha Lopez <samantha.lopez@house.texas.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Jason Brady <jbrady@rollingwoodtx.gov>; pdadmin@westlakehills.org <pdadmin@westlakehills.org>; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci <randreucci@sunsetvalley.org>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Austin Homeland Security/Emergency 2021 <hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov>; patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov <patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov>; christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; William Costello <william.costello@austintexas.gov>; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano <enrique.serrano@austintexas.gov>; Cleat Info <info@cleat.org>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; publicrecords@gov.texas.gov <publicrecords@gov.texas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; gina@austinpolice.com <gina@austinpolice.com>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov <travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 09:59:45 PM CDT
Subject: 6-26-21 home-invasion/trespasser evidence photos in my locked apt.

June 26, 2021

Dear Austin Police Department (APD) Commander Kurtis Krause,

I am very hopeful that the attached crime-evidence photos --- obtained from an infrared motion-sensitive camera of mine that I use at nighttime inside my one total bedroom---will provide the information you need to authorize a forensic DNA-swabs sexual-assault evidence medical exam on me as soon as possible. I allege that I have been victimized by, and continue to be victimized by, alleged continuous daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year home-invasion-crimes and alleged continuous daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year personal-injury-crimes during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my current double-bolt-locked apartment unit in northeast Austin.

I want to take this opportunity to thank APD Sex Crimes Detective William Costello for having helpfully stated to me on the telephone on May 24, 2021, that if I can provide Detective Costello with at least one total photo that appears to be of anyone other than me inside my current rental-apartment unit at nighttime, Detective Costello WILL agree to authorize a forensic medical-swabs DNA-traces forensic sexual-assault-evidence medical exam on me.

Commander Krause, I would like to offer you some factual information that might help you as you review these attached photos: 
I ALWAYS wear underwear, at the very least, when I am sleeping or on my bed (photo 4855 appears to show an alleged trespasser who apparently is NOT wearing any underwear); my own legs and arms are NOT hairy; my own thighs are NOT massive in size (see photo 4850 for evidence of a trespasser who DOES have massive thighs and appears to possibly be taller and of large build, when my own build is medium); I DO NOT have any mustache, beard, or goatee (photo 4852 shows a trespasser with an apparent mustache) I am 64 years old (older in age than the possible male youth or adult younger person depicted in Photo 4844);  my eyebrows are  thick and BROWN, not black (see photo 4823 and 4822 for images of BLACK eyebrows, by contrast, and photo 4855 for an image of thinner eyebrows than my own, for contrast); and I do NOT have any tattoo anywhere on my own body.

I always sleep alone on my own bed; I am ALWAYS sober (I DO NOT consume any drinking alcohol, any marijuana, or any illicit drugs); and I am a LIFELONG abstainer from any and all tobacco products or vaping products.
Also:
---I often am awakened in the middle of my nighttime sleep with an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils and an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus and an urgent need to urinate in my bathroom, even though I myself DO NOT own or use any nasal-inhalants and I DO NOT own or use any vibrator, and I almost never consume any liquids during my bedtime periods at nighttime;
-- I am a lifelong single gentleman; 
---I NEVER permit anyone to enter or be situated anywhere inside my double-bolt-locked efficiency rental-apartment unit between the hours of 9 p.m. at nighttime and 7:59 a.m. in the morning, with the sole exceptions since I moved into my current unit in mid-2019 having been on-duty APD officers accepting crime-evidence flashdrives from me or lost-and-found items from me, and, on one total occasion from the most recent two-year period, on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS staff members responding to a 911 phone call from me after I had vomited repeatedly inside my unit.

I politely insist on my legal right to press criminal-law charges against any and all home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and any and all trespassers inside my current rental-apartment unit. I also insist on asserting my legal right to press criminal-law charges against anyone who has subjected me to alleged "assault by physical contact" during my sleeping hours or alleged sexual assault during my sleeping hours. I might add that the nightmares I often have during my sleep at nighttime often refer to innocent persons such as myself being victimized by an alleged stalker or personal-injury-crimes perpetrator.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, date of birth April 27, 1957. Place of birth: Lincoln, Nebraska.
My solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a very large gated-community apartment complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.








John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.