Sunday, September 11, 2016

UT-AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON SEPT. 9, 2016, PUBLICLY RELEASES LIST OF 66 'POSSIBLE ASSOCIATES' OF MINE THAT INCLUDES ONLY ONE TOTAL NAME THAT LOOKS AT ALL FAMILIAR TO ME


The one total familiar-looking full name cited as a "possible associate" of mine in the "For Law Enforcement Purposes Only" 33-page "Comprehensive Report of June 14, 2016, that is citedly focused excluisvely on myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, and that was publicly released on September 9, 2016, by the University of Texas at Austin Police Department through Bob Davis, the Public Information Coordinator for UT-Austin who is himself based in the Office of the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of UT-Austin, is the following:

"CHRISTANN MEZA" Age: 45.

It is possible, however, that "Christann Meza" is the name of a woman, and the individual with a similar name whom I myself had met in the Austin area was a man.

There was, in fact, a self-identified single adult gentleman named "Christian Meza" who roomed with me in Apartment 1638 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, from August 2001 until December 2001, when he moved away from our complex "because my (Christian's) dog's size was too big to meet criteria at this complex," according to what Mr. Meza stated to me at the time.

I met Christian for the first time ever when I responded to a roommate-wanted listing of his that I believe may have been published in "The Austin American-Statesman" classifieds listings. He was searching for a roommate to help him pay his monthly rent inside his two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

After I was approved by the apartment management team at Wind River Crossing as a new official roommate for Christian Meza and I moved into his unit, Christian stated to me that he was of Hispanic and Italian ancestry, and that he sometimes wished that his skin color had been lighter, he volunteered to me without myself having made any comment to him about the color of his skin.

Christian also stated to me in the living room of our apartment unit that he himself had previously resided in San Antonio, Texas, where many of the men there were too violent for his tastes, he volunteered to me inside our apartment unit back in 2001 when I roomed with him at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

The same Christian Meza has since reportedly married and is reportedly residing with his wife in Japan, according to a surprising voice mail message I received in 2013 or so from a self-identified female former coworker of his at his Texas Workforce Commission state agency workplace in Austin. I have kept that voice mail message from a State Government of Texas agency, which was left on my AT&T voice mail service, for my personal records and legal records.

That self-identified female former coworker of Christian left the message with me from her state agency workplace in Austin in response to a polite phone message I had left at an office phone number for Christian Meza at that state agency. I believe that I had left that phone message in the hope of finding out if Christian Meza had any suggestions on a safer home or safer place for myself during that time period.

Christian Meza in a recent prior year, such as 2012 or 2013, was someone I happened to run into outdoors as he worked on his mint-condition automobile in a shopping center's parking lot near Braker Lane and Research Boulevard. His sleak automobile, which he was obviously maintaining very nicely, was parked facing Braker Lane a matter of feet from that vehicle, and was situated closer to the Jimmy John's sandwich store than any other store I can recall in that shopping center area that also included a Randall's supermarket.

At that time, Christian stated to me in an apparently friendly manner that "I (Christian) have purchased a home in Cedar Park (Texas), and I am living there now." At the time, I found it very impressive that his finances had improved so dramatically after he had roomed with me that he had been able to financially afford to purchase a home for himself in Williamson County, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.