Saturday, September 17, 2016

THE SEPTEMBER 15, 2016, E-MAIL REPLY LETTER I WROTE AND SENT THAT HELPED TO PERSUADE FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE AND STATE OF TEXAS-LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER SONA SPEAR NAST OF AUSTIN TO KINDLY STATE TO ME IN WRITING LATER THAT DAY THAT IT IS 'ENTIRELY POSSIBLE' THAT I AM, IN FACT, BEING VICTIMIZED BY ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY BEING INFLICTED ON ME ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS DURING PERIODS WHEN I AM ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE ROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


On Sep 15, 2016, at 9:26 PM, John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net") wrote:

Sona,

I am a strong believer in freedom of speech involving non-anonymous communications. You are free to share your opinions or impressions about me with anyone you want to communicate with at any time.

In fact, feel free to make candid inquiries from among the "communities" in Austin that I have been told have allegedly exhibited possible antipathy toward me, according to anonymous rumors I've heard. Those "communities" (may possibly or allegedly) include...etc.



One point I would like to make: Your theory that I am "delusional" does not explain why:

---the City Attorney's Office in the last three-year period or so has repeatedly over a multi-year period admitted in writing to the Attorney General of Texas, and to myself, that attorneys and paralegals for the City of Law Department have been consulted about me on dozens of total occasions by officials or officers or employees of the Austin Police Department; the City of Austin Human Resources Dept.; the City Manager's Office; the City Clerk's Office; the City Attorney's Office (numerous consultations about me AMONG legal staff members of that public law department in Austin); and the City of Austin Public Information Office.

Exactly NONE of the departments that have consulted the City Attorney's Office about me over the last several years have included officials of the "City Health Department" or any cited mental health services provider of the City of Austin.

---the Sex Crimes Unit of APD (and the contact person there is Susan Carrizales, a very helpful administative assistant to that offfice) has officially confirmed for me this summer that that APD Unit HAS sent off for DNA lab testing the doctor-ordered anal-rape-evidence kit obtained from my own body at my request in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, inside the St. David's ER near UT-Austin Law School's campus. According to my primary-care physician, family-practice physician Dr. Carson Higgs of Austin Regional Clinic Quarry Lake location, he was told on the telephone by an APD Sex Crimes Unit female staff member or detective that APD's Sex Crimes Unit on June 2, 2016, sent off for lab testing that particular Dec. 22, 2011, rape-evidence kit obtained from my own body for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615.

---my primary-care physician, Dr. Higgs, did state to me during my most recent medical appointment with him (on September 2, 2016) that he himself DOES in fact believe that I am being victimized by alleged sex crimes and alleged personal-injury crimes allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apt. at Village Oaks Apts. in NW Austin.

Dr. Higgs has examined my anus at my request on numerous occasions in recent years inside his medical clinic, and on several of those occasions he has stated to me that he found my anus to be significantly sore and reddish. I have repeatedly emphasized to Dr. Higgs that I pursue a high-fiber diet involving daily consumption of four Metamucil capsules, high-fiber cereal, high-fiber fruits and vegetables, high-fiber brown rice, etc. Also, I do NOT have anal cancer or cancer, Dr. Higgs has repeatedly stated to me. There is absolutely NO reason why my anus should be "sore" and "reddish-looking" much of the time when Dr. Higgs examines my anus inside his medical examination room at Austin Regional Clinic Quarry Lake.

---One work supervisor of mine at Luby's Lakeline corporate-owned cafeteria, Mr. Jerry Moore, himself a self-identified "former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office in Houston," did helpfully volunteer to me in person from inside or a matter of feet from his manager's office area during a workshift of mine at Luby's Lakeline in 2011 or 2012 that "When I (Jerry Moore) was a crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, we sometimes had crime cases in the Houston area in which the rape-victim or personal-injury-crimes victim had been sleeping on his bed at the time of a home-invasion crime, and was then kept unconscious throughout the rape or personal-injury crime through illegal nasal inhalants and illegal oral inhalants (?) that the personal-injury-crimes perpretrators inflicted on the victim" (approximate quote).

---Numerous coworkers of mine (including a very competent Scottish-American female waitstaff coworker named Michelle from Denny's Lakeline in 2014 or 2013) and some APD officers have each stated to me in person at various times in the last several years that infrared photos I showed them in person that were obtained for me during my sleep by an infrared camera I had purchased or borrowed from a friend, definitely appeared to them to have caught on camera an image of someone OTHER than myself who had allegedly broken into my apartment unit or bedroom during my sleep.

---One very candid male waitstaff coworker of mine at Outback Arboretum corporate-owned steakhouse near the Arboretum (and very close to either of two of my rental apartment units where I have resided as a rent-paying tenant in NW Austin), Trevor Glynn, did courageously volunteer to me outdoors on Outback property in 2011 or 2012: "I (Trevor Glynn) know for a fact (exact phrase he used) that it's going on (and that you (coworker John McMillan) are being victimized by alleged anal-rape crimes and personal injury crimes during your sleep every night inside your locked apt. unit)!" The same Trevor volunteered to me outdoors on the grounds of Outback Steakhouse that "I (Trevor) can easily imagine this crime case in which you are the victim of home-irvasion crimes and anal-rape-crimes occurring during your sleep ending up in a courtroom proceeding in the near future, and I (Trevor) (might) be willing to testify (in a courtroom proceeding) about what I know at that time" (approximate quote).

Sona, I hope this will encourage you to please consider the possibility, however remote you may consider it to be, that I am ACCURATE in my crime reports, and that the alleged failure by the Austin Police Department to investigate these felony home-invasion crimes and personal-injury-crimes allegedly inflicted on me ever since April 17, 2011, inside my locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit, comprises a flagrant alleged case of alleged obstruction of justice by numerous APD officers or APD officials.

One question that comes to mind: If you yourself were to ever proceed on the assumption that I am an accurate criminal-law complainant, are you possibly worried that someone will "ridicule" you for being "too nice to John" or will somehow "harass" you for showing confidence in me? It is difficult for me to anticipate any "worst-case scenario" for yourself as a human being and professional social worker if you were to actually conclude at any time that in your own opinion, I AM filing accurate crime reports with APD and other law-enforcement agencies.

Incidentally, I appreciate your fairness toward the fact that I myself as a law-abiding and alcohol-free and tobacco-free and anti-marijuana-minded Austin gentleman have values and beliefs that favor my associating in my everyday off-duty time (where I should experience the GREATEST amount of freedom of choice and GREATEST number of options in my own life--during my leisuretime and in my own religious life during my leisuretime) with a higher percentage of all of the law-abiding HETEROSEXUAL adult men and law-abiding HETEROSEXUAL adult women of Austin than most "liberal Democrats" would expect of me.

I like my comprehensively qualitative and normative outlook toward human beings, and I myself am definitely much more comfortable with a higher percentage of all of the heterosexual adult men and heterosexual adult women of Austin than of the other sexual-identity-"defined" subpopulations.

I might add that I am very interested in helping to address the broader needs of society, and I frequently find that my own beliefs are very incompatible with those of the vast majority of the so-called "gay" and "lesbian" Austinites. For instance, I WELCOME any and all lawfully expressed criticism of any subculture or "communiity" in Austin---the "gay community", for instance---provided that the criticism is not anonymous in nature.

Contrary to what many "gay activists" claim, I feel that an employee in Austin should have a legal right to find out from his employer where there is any evidence that the "HIV virus" is present among any of his own coworkers at that time. This factual information would help to discourage dating involving coworkers or work supervisors. The factual information would also help to reduce the spread of the often-fatal HIV virus. At present, all too tragically, an HIV-positive gay male or bisexual male employee or drug addict at a work place ends up infecting several of his coworkers with the HIV-virus during his and their "off-duty" hours---and I find that outrageous!

Thank you for your kind interest in my quality of life. And, as always, if you ever hear about a "safe home" or "safe city" or "safe place" or "safe state" I could move to that would completely spare me from physical abuse and sexual abuse and personal injury to myself during my sleeping hours, I would be very grateful to you for any suggestions you might have on that.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.