Sunday, February 21, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER IN LOS ANGELES AREA ON OCTOBER 26, 2011, POLITELY ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT FROM CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:44 AM

To: McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael (with one or both of these E-mail addresses being a cited official professional E-mail address at that time for Dr. Michael Kim McMillan at USC Medical School in the Los Angeles area)

Subject: 10-26-11 plea for assistance from you

Dear Michael,

Thank you again for very kindly and very generously providing me with financial assistance earlier this year.

Today, I am asking if you would be willing to wire me $400 (or $300) that would help me to hold onto my apartment unit during a period in which I am spending a lot of my money to document for a private attorney the following types of incidents inside the bedroom of my bolt-locked and fully-locked apartment unit where I always sleep alone and I have no invited late-night guests or early-morning guests:

(1a) On and near my bed in my bedroom, I am continuing to collect dozens of hair follicles and other items, including two separate pairs of underwear I've found in recent weeks that I do not myself own or ever wear and one cloth bag I do not own, and that, in each of those cases, definitely DID NOT come from myself.

The Austin Police Department in recent months has refused to accept any hair follicle evidence from me, and and has repeatedly refused to do any DNA medical testing on my anus on any occasion at any time after April 28, 2011.

(1) Dozens of examples of an apparently Hispanic male person (or possibly someone else, such as a Black male person or Far East Asian male person) saying or muttering "Cono " (profane Spanish word for "vagina"), "F--k" (profanity), "Scr-w" (Profanity), "Get him (sic) out of here," on dozens of total occasions I have documented with help from my audio-video recorder camera.

(2) Movement of a hand of someone other than myself that suddenly is thrust into the air in front of the camera right near my bed during a period in which I myself am snoring, with my snoring being documented by the audio portion of my videotape.

(3) The sudden and very unexpected movement of a slender apparently young male person darting behind me and hiding beneath my bed as I review the setup for my videocamera late one night.

(4) The sudden movement of a tiny head of a male person, apparently a dark-skinned person and possibly (or allegedly) my former roommate Sandjaja Utama, moving from a point near my bed but not on my bed, this during a period in which I am snoring soundly on my bed.

Michael, I have spent hundreds of dollars this month on documentation-related legal expenses I have incurred, and I have an appointment to meet with a private attorney about this legal criminal-law matter next Monday.

If I miss the deadline for paying my rent, which is November 3, 2011, I will have to pay $50 the first day I'm late on paying my rent, then $10 for each additional day.

I have signed an eviction-holdoff agreement that gives me until the 15th of November to pay my $655.71 rent and related utilities (water, sewage diposal, trash disposal, pest control), plus $150 in late fees. The total amount I would owe Wind River Crossing on November 15 will be $800.71.

Otherwise, I am automatically evicted from my apartment unit for non-payment of rent.

Michael, is there any possibility you will be willing to help me during this very, very crucial time in which I am finally getting a card-reader installed in my computer system that, once I get it working properly, will enable me to take diligent legal notes inside my apartment unit, at no additional expense to myself, about this very tangible criminal-law matter---legal notes that that I can then present to a private attorney next Monday who will then pursue legal actions for me if I can convince him that an intruder has been inside my apartment unit during my sleeping hours.

Thank you in advance for giving consideration to this very, very desperate request for help from a brother of yours who myself has lost dozens of hours of REM sleep this month as I'm awakened repeatedly at 3 a.m. and 7 a.m. and 5 a.m. on my bed while experiencing a sudden pain in my anus and evidnece when I check my anus that some intruder has subjected me to illegal forcible sodomy while I was snoring.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.