Sunday, February 21, 2016

SERGEANT MICHAEL KING AND SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER OF AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON JUNE 20, 2014, ACCEPT CRIME REPORT FROM COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(From:) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

To(:) Tara Long, APD Officer James Turner, michael.king@austintexas.gov, lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us, Hampton (VA.) Police Chief, Texas Rangers Division of DPS, DPS Texas Rangers Division, Rob Drummond, Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, Michael Lasorsa, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci, TWC Ombudsman, Attorney General of Texas Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas, TXDPS State TX Webmaster, U.S. President Barack Obama

On Friday, June 20, 2014 2:29 AM, John McMillan wrote:

June 20, 2014

Dear Ms. Long, Officer Turner, and Sergeant King, the three total current Austin Police Department-designated "Liaisons" for myself,

As each of you knows, I am continuing to wait patiently for the day or night when APD finally takes the initiative to actually investigate WHO is allegedly raping me and allegedly injuring me and allegedly harming me during my sleep and deliberately and willfully interrupting and disrupting my sleep on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

In the meantime, I would like to offer you this additional factual crime-report:

At about 2:45 a.m. this Thursday, June 19, 2014, I was abruptly awakened on my bed in the middle of my sleep with pain in my anus, and possibly pain in my legs as well, as I lay alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom.

I immediately jotted down a note to myself about the time of that particular incident------a note that I am drawing upon in writing this follow-up crime report for APD.

I am very hopeful that APD can make use of this type of factual informatiom to help identify who the home-invading criminal person is---and WHEN he or she is most likely to strike.

That information should help you to arrest the right suspect, after three consecutive years im which your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin has chosen not to arrest ANY suspect, much less charge him or her with the felony-crime of alleged rape of myself and alleged infliction of medical injury to myself and alleged home invasion.

Incidentally, at roughly 12:30 a.m. this Friday morning, I did politely mention in the living room of this apartment to my (one total) current (apartment-management-team-approved official) "roommate" --- a currently-unemployed, heavyset and bald and older apparently Anglo man calling himself "John Douglas Martin," himself a self-identified "former resident of Hampton, Virginia," and self-identified former "U.S. Air Force" employee based in Thailand...-- that Mr. Martin is authorized by me at any time during my sleeping hours to himself carry a flashlight per se outdoors onto the outdoor balcony abutting the seven-foot-tall and six-foot-wide sliding glass door (a sliding glass door I keep locked at all times) that leads directly into my bolt-locked private bedroom.

I added that if Mr. Martin is willing to glance from the outdoor balcony into my private bedroom using his flashlight, I would welcome any such vigilance of that type on my behalf by Mr. Martin, I politely told him at about 12:30 a.m. today.

I emphasized that if Mr. Martin using his flashlight ever at any time sees ANY person OTHER than myself inside my private bedroom, Mr. Martin is authorized by me in advance to himself immediately call the Austin Police Department on my own behalf (a simple and direct 911 call) and file an immediate crime report for me about that alleged illegal intruder inside my private bedroom.

I am the ONLY person who is supposed to be inside my bolt-locked private bedroom during my sleeping hours---and I always sleep alone on my own bed. I might add that I am a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult white gentelman.

Incidentally, I do recall that this Thursday morning (June 19) I had a very disturbing nightmare during my sleep on my bed about someone forcing lots of "gum" into my mouth against my wishes. I protested in my dream, but the gum was repeatedly forced upon me.

I allege that many of my nocturnal dreams from the last three-year period, if they were somehow analyzed, would provide APD with lots of crime evidence about my being anally-raped and physically abused and repeatedly subjected against my wishes to medically injurious oral-inhalants and nasal inhalants during my sleep.

If there were some way that my own internal thought process could somehow be monitored by APD, that internal thought process of mine would also provide you with lots of factual evidence about my being a victim of anal-rape crimes and personal-injury crimes during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis ever since the early morning hours of April 17, 2011, in particular.

I hope that this follow-up crime report is helpful to each of you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit Case 9655-13, with Lori Carter the politely diligent Sergeant Investigator and Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond the honorable Prosecuting Attorney.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

P.S. It occured to me as I wrote you this follow-up note that Mr. "John Douglas Martin" has told me several times that if he ever sees a suspected intruder inside this apartment unit, Mr. Martin would immediately grab a lethal knife he owns and "stab the intruder," he has told me.

Mr. Martin has told me repeatedly that the police and District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg would all agree he has the "legal right" to himself stab any illegal intruder, according to the state penal code of Texas, Mr. Martin has repeatedly told me. (I myself have repeatedly replied to Mr. Martin inside the living room area of our apartment unit that I question whether DA Lehmberg and the Austin Police Department would agree with Mr. Martin about whether he has a "legal right" to stab any intruder.)

Mr. Martin has also told me that he owns a gun.

I have repeatedly told Mr. Martin over a multi-month period to NOT attempt to physically attack any suspected intruder in this apartment unit.

I have instead advised Mr. Martin to PLEASE call 911 and report that alleged felony-crime home-invasion incident IMMEDIATELY.

One concern of mine is that possibly Mr. Martin might somehow detect an illegal intruder inside my private bedroom and possibly grab Mr. Martin's cited "gun" (it is possible he currently keeps his gun inside this apartment unit) and shoot at that suspected intruder from the outdoor balcony. Mr. Martin's aim could (possibly) be...off, or the bullet he shoots could (possibly) ricochet (sp?), and he might "accidentally" shoot me instead and (possibly) injure me as I lie alone ASLEEP and unconscious on my bed.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.