Friday, March 10, 2017

WILL AMERICA'S LANDLORD PRESIDENT HELP TO PUT A STOP TO ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES BEING INFLICTED ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND AND MULTI-YEAR BASIS ON A CURRENTLY-PERSECUTED SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, LIFELONG-NON-CHRISTIAN-BY-CHOICE, PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE AND ANTI-MARIJUANA-MINDED, ADULT ANGLO MALE AMERICAN CITIZEN, MYSELF, EXCLUSIVELY DURING PERIODS WHEN I AM LYING ALONE ON MY OWN BED AND ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS, INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?



I was reminded this morning, after being awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep at about 5:30 a.m., that I as a rent-paying official apartment tenant in Austin, Texas, need to learn more about how to write a successful tweet that would somehow be addressed exclusively to and elicit a reply from our nation's leading landlord, Republican U.S. President Donald Trump.

The question is especially noteworthy because the highly-regarded and politically powerful Republican who officially represents my own congressional district in the United States House of Representatives, Congressman Michael McCaul of the affluent suburb of Westlake Hills, Texas, that borders Austin, is himself the longtime chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. 


The very same Congressman McCaul has informed me in writing in a recent prior year that he is not willing to provide me with any legal documents of any type in response to a public-information request I submitted to him about this very tangible and medically-injurious "Homeland Security"-related criminal-law issue for myself in my own life in which I myself suspected alleged violations of my own privacy rights inside my apartment unit by one or more terrorists or terrorist groups with ties to a foreign nation.

It's also noteworthy that the chief attorney for the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, who is himself based in New York State, in 2014 sent me an unexpected e-mail note in response to criminal-law complaints of mine about my being allegedly anally-raped and allegedly medically-injured on a frequent daily and year-round basis during my sleep as I lay alone, snoring and unconscious, on my own bed inside my locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit. 

That e-mail note to me from a Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) official asked me to give that very influential attorney a phone call at his law office. I did as requested, and, much to my additional surprise, I did not receive any return phone call from that very powerful New York-based attorney.

The following is the exact verbatim text of the e-mail letter sent to me in 2014 by FLEOA General Counsel Lawrence Berger in Glen Cove, New York:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 1:41 PM, "fleoaatty@aol.com"wrote:

From: "fleoaatty@aol.com" 

To: mcmillanj@att.net

Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 1:41 PM

Subject: FLEOA Legal

Please call me.

Lawrence Berger, Esq.
General Counsel
Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
70 Glen Street, Suite 280
Glen Cove, New York 11542
Phone: (516) 671-2688
Facsimile: (516) 671-1148


I would welcome any information or suggestions that Mr. Berger or any member of the association he represents are willing to offer me at any time. I might add that I appreciate the fact that the courageously vigilant Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association does continue to accept courtesy carbon-copies from me at the primary e-mail address for that professional non-profit group of "fleoa@fleoa.org" (not at the e-mail address specifically for their General Counsel these days) about my being a victim of alleged continuous felony crimes in Austin, Texas, for which no arrest of any suspect has ever been made at any time by any state or local law-enforcement agency in this capital city of Texas.

I myself have repeatedly pointed out to government officials, including to the local law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas, that many Central Texans and other Americans as well, either dislike or intensely dislike my one-member-only (myself) and lawfully-non-Christian and implicitly-deistic and prayer-less yet non-atheistic, permanently alcohol-free, anti-marijuana-minded, anti-cocaine-minded, anti-illicit-drug-minded, anti-facial-hair-minded, anti-profanity-in-everyday-speech-minded, anti-tattoos-minded, anti-tobacco-minded, "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" that I myself founded while residing in west Texas as a newspaper reporter in Denver City, Texas, in the mid-1990s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.