Sunday, August 13, 2017

A BELATED 'THANK YOU' TO THE SOUPER SALAD CHAIN RESTAURANTS VERY POLITE FEMALE COWORKER OF MINE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, WHO 15 YEARS AGO ADVISED ME IN PERSON TO PERMANENTLY EXCLUDE FROM MY OWN LIFE ANY AND ALL OF THE PERSONS WHO WERE EACH SUBJECTING ME TO ALLEGED 'ANONYMOUS COMMUNICATIONS' ALLEGEDLY VIOLATING MY OWN PRIVACY RIGHTS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, SHE INDICATED


I will always be very grateful to that polite Hispanic female server coworker of mine, Viviana, herself a self-identified Mexican native and very devout single adult member of the St. Louis King of France Catholic Church congregation in north Austin, who kindly offered me that invaluable legal advice.


In a very calm and respectful manner, Viviana offered me that oral advice during a two-person leisuretime meal I had with her in 2002 inside a Chinese restaurant along Far West Boulevard in Austin, Texas, USA.

After I recently was reminded of that nice dinnertime conversation I had with Souper Salad Braker Lane restaurant coworker Viviana, I found a previous blog of mine I had written and posted on March 1, 2012, that directly referred to that meeting I had with Viviana.

The cited 2012 blog of mine had featured the following headline that I myself wrote for that blog: "Voting Issues For Me In Evaluating the Current U.S. President's Conduct Record".

That 2012 blog I wrote had contained numerous public-policy-related questions that I believed that then-President Barack Obama should have been expected to answer, with one of those questions from me having been the following, and I quote verbatim, below, from that portion of my March 1, 2012, blog:

"---Did the Incumbent U.S. President, reportedly named 'President Obama', make a courtesy phone call to a female former coworker of mine at Souper Salad Braker Lane restaurant, herself a self-identified native of Mexico named 'Viviana', to politely ask that Mexican native in her very honorable capacity as a distiguished member of the St. Louis Roman Catholic Church in Austin, Texas, to please tell President Obama what had prompted Viviana to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, during a 2002 dinner conversation we had together inside the 'China Sea' Chinese-style restaurant along Far West Boulevard in Austin, that based on what Viviana had observed during working hours for each of us inside our Souper Salad Braker Lane workplace and away from that workplace as well, 'I (Viviana) recommend that you (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) exclude from your own life all of the persons who are subjecting you to anonymous communications.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.