Sunday, August 7, 2016

AUSTIN MAYOR STEVE ADLER AND CONSTITUENT SERVICES LIAISON NANCY CARDENAS IN EARLY FEBRUARY 2015 ACCEPT --- BUT TAKE NO ACTION ON --- AN URGENT E-MAIL PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE ON ACHIEVING A LAWFUL TERMINATION OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


(Subject:) urgent follow-up note to Ms. Cardenas Fw: 2-3-15 per your request, a question for Mayor Adler

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Austin Mayor Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas

(Date and time:) 2-4-15 at 10:41 a.m.

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 10:41 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas,

I have not received any E-mail reply letter from the Mayor's Office so far during his tenure as our city's chief elective official.

As you know, I myself am a dependablly civil and law-abiding and honest, gainfully employed, non-alcoholic and permanently-alcohol-free, anti-marijuana-minded and permanently-marijuana-free, facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, etc.), lifelong-tattoo-less, clean-talking (no profanity in my everyday conversations with others), religiously vital (I'm the only approved member of my own fully independent and implicitly deistic religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, the non-Christian and "Honor Society" Progressive Prohibitionist Religion), very honorable single adult white male resident of Austin and American citizen by birth.

Would you please extend to me the courtesy of a reply note on the following one total question (below) that I have posed to you by E-mail?

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration and promptness in sending me a reply letter on this today, if at all possible.

Incidentally, please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you have any questions of your own that you would like to pose to me on behalf of Mayor Adler.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:15 AM, John McMillan wrote:

A respectful FYI to your Travis County District Attorney's Office on all of this, from criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

John Kevin McMillan

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:13 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Austin Mayor Adler and Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas in your Mayor's Office,

I somehow accidentally sent this to the two of you before I could provide you with additional information. My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a lifelong single gentleman. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is: ...

I am gainfully employed, and I currently work a total of seven days per week either as a waiter or as a maintenance staff member in three respective wholesome family-friendly restaurants: Outback Arboretum, Luby's Lakeline cafeteria, and IHOP 620 restaurant.

I reside at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog, which does refer to this alleged-continuous crimes case in which I continue to be a victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes in Austin on a daily and frequent (several times per morning inside my bolt-locked bedroom) and year-round basis: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 10:58 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Mayor Adler and Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas,

Would you please contact the Austin Police Department for me and ask APD to release results as soon as possible to myself, and to the Attorney General of Texas, and to the Travis County District Attorney's Office, on the emergency-room-doctor-approved and City of Austin-approved DNA-swabs rape-evidence kit that was obtained in late December 2011 from forensic nurse-administered medical swabs of my anus, buttocks, mouth, etc., during a forensic medical exam in the ER of St. David's near UT-Austin?

That forensic rape-evidence kit is currently being stored at an APD substation, according to what APD has informed me in writing in 2014; and APD stated to me in writing in 2014 that it still does not have any lab results from that forensic exam on myself.

The Attorney General's Office in Austin this year confirmed for me in writing that that state agency's Victim Services Division officially approved a payment of money to the Austin Police Department for financial expenses incurred by the City in connection with that forensic exam. Earlier this year, the Attorney General of Texas very helpfully provided me with a photocopy of a check cosigned by Austin City Manager Marc Ott that was paid to St. David's as reportedly full compensation to St. David's for the cited late December 2011 forensic exam.

That forensic exam was specifically cited by the City of Austin as having been administered in connection with an anal-rape-crimes report I as the single adult white male victim filed with APD on Dec. 21, 2011. The official APD crime report number on that case was: 11-3550615.

This is an urgent need for results as soon as possible from APD-administered lab tests on the forensic rape-evidence exam conducted on me during a patient visit of mine to St. David's ER that began late Dec. 21, 2011, and extended into the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011.

Those lab results will enable me to successfully press criminal-law charges through the Travis County District Attorney's Office against any and all persons --- regardless of whether they are current or former "relatives" of mine, or current or former "friends" of mine, or current or former "creditors" of mine, or current or former "roommates" of mine, or current or former "neighbors" of mine, or current or former "acquaintances" of mine, or current or former "schoolmates" of mine, or current or former "associates", or current or former "teachers" or "educators" of mine, or current or former "coworkers" or "work supervisors" of mine, or current or former "physicians" or "medical services providers" of mine --- whose DNA trace is identified from that particular apparently very thorough forensic exam on myself.

I am a very strong criminal-law complainant in this alleged continuous-and-still-to-this-very-day-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and multi-year sex-crimes and personal-injury crimes case, for numerous reasons that include the following:

(1) Throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, regardless of where I have been situated or traveled to or visited, I have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact between myself and any other human being or any animal or beast, for that matter, and ZERO intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being or any animal or beast, for that matter, ever since and including the day when I moved into the top-floor, vaulted-ceiling Apartment 325 (where I continue to reside today) as the apartment-management-team-approved only official tenant in this rental unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in January 2002.

(2) I myself have no criminal-conviction record, and I have a fine reputation for honesty and civility and obedience of the law.

(3) I am also a factually-minded former newspaper reporter, and I had a very fine reputation for accuracy in my reporting during my prior days as a reporter.

(4) I myself lead a permanently alcohol-free and marijuana-free and illicit-drug-free and tobacco-free lifestyle. In the entire time since I moved into Apartment 325 in January 2002, in particular, I have never on any occasion ever at any time consumed any quantity of any drinking alcohol or any quantity of marijuana or any other illicit drug, or any quantity of any tobacco product.

(5) I always very diligently double-bolt-lock and lock the door to my bedroom from inside my bedroom immediately upon retiring to my bedroom (where I am the ONLY person who is authorized to be inside my bedroom during periods when I am sleeping; and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on a bed that I myself own inside my bolt-locked bedroom) for the night. I also very diligently make sure every night, upon my return home from work, that the two living room windows are locked properly and the front door to this apartment unit is chain-locked, bolt-locked, and locked properly, before I retire to my bedroom for the night.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.