Monday, July 11, 2016

SERGEANT MICHAEL KING, AN AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT-DESIGNATED "LIAISON OFFICER" FOR SELF-IDENTIFIED FELONY PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, ACCEPTS MARCH 1, 2014, CRIME REPORT FROM THAT COMPLAINANT




On Saturday, March 1, 2014 1:16 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Sergeant Michael King of the Austin Police Department (APD), you being the APD-designated "liaison" to myself for crime reports during this temporary period, and you having informed me that you do have crime-investigation certification on behalf of APD.

February 28, 2014

Dear Sergeant King,

Additional factual evidence (that refers in part to) ... my current (apartment-management-team-approved official) ...roommate,... an older man calling himself "John Douglas Martin," ... includes the following:

---Mr. Martin stated to me this year that he was recently hired for a "new job," this after a half-year of his being completely unemployed, and that his "new job" requires him to leave this apartment unit, Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing, at 3:30 a.m. every weekday morning in order to begin his "workshift" for that job, he has stated to me. He has repeatedly chosen not to identify the name of his "new employer," but did state to me in the last day or two that his "new job" involves work at a factory-type location that he did not specify.

---I frequently notice that I am awakened on my bed (inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of our rental apartment unit) with sharp pain in my anus almost every weekday between 3:20 a.m. and 3:29 a.m. Oddly enough, seconds after or a few minutes after I am awakened as I lie alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom---as happened early this Friday morning, Feb. 28, for instance-----I suddenly hear what is apparently the sound of John Douglas Martin from the living room unlocking and opening the front door to Apartment 325 and then locking the front door from the outside before he apparently leaves this area in order to drive to his workplace at a location unbeknownst to me.

---Over a multi-week period, Mr. Martin has stated to me completely on his own initiative that "Even if you (John Kevin McMillan) were in the center (inner core) of the Earth, you would still be getting raped!"

---Mr. Martin a day or two ago on his own initiative volunteered to me in the living room of Apartment 325 that "If you (John Kevin McMillan) were to die (sic) unexpectedly in the foreseeable future, I (John Douglas Martin) would insist on recycling nearly all of your papers. Ninety percent of those papers of yours that are printouts of letters and legal letters and crime reports you have written(,) are merely trash items that should and must be recycled, in my (John Douglas Martin) opinion" (approximate quote).

---Mr. Martin in 2013 volunteered to me during a conversation I had with him in the living room: "The only way you (John Kevin McMillan) could ever avoid getting raped is if you were to travel in outer space inside a spaceship."

---Mr. Martin in late 2013 or early 2014 emphatically stated to me on his own initiative (a near-exact quote, and and I jotted an exact quote of his words on that in one of my standard diary entries): "Unless you (John Kevin McMillan) accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will continue to experience yourself as being raped every night during your sleep."

---Mr. Martin in 2013 emphatically stated to me at one point during a conversation I had with him in the living room of (our rental apartment unit,) Apartment 325(,) that "I (John Douglas Martin) think it's the Jewish Mafia (exact wording) that are (allegedly) raping you during your sleep inside this apartment unit."

---Mr. Martin in 2013 emphatically stated to me in the living room on one total occasion that "I (John Douglas Martin) believe it's Belo (media corporation of Dallas, Texas) that is the media company (allegedly) harassing you (complainant John Kevin McMillan) here in Austin."

....

---Mr. Martin has joked or half-joked with me several times, all of that during an approximately half-year period in 2013 when he was unemployed while living with me, that he was himself (possibly) accepting frequent payments of money from alleged intruders into (our apartment unit,) Apartment 325(,) in exchange for Mr. Martin (allegedly) agreeing not to reveal to APD or myself (John K. McMillan) the identity of those illegal intruders.

...

....

....

Mr. Martin also (stated)... to me in 2013 in the living room of the apartment unit in which we're "roommates" that he himself was very surprised that the Austin Police Department never chose to interview Mr. Martin about the sudden death (several years ago) of (a cited elderly female roommate of Mr. Martin, a "sudden death" that allegedly and reportedly occurred one night during her sleep inside their shared residence in the Austin area, with the last-ever meal ever eaten by that female roommate of his having been cooked for her hours before her abrupt death by Mr. Martin himself, he stated to me.)....

Sergeant King, I hope that this factual crime-related report is helpful to you as you attempt to evaluate whether it would be appropriate for you or one of our APD colleagues to (conduct)...a thorough "interview" with Mr. Martin...

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.